Recent content by Tercero

1. Tercero

Is it just me or is the combat AI of soldiers really bad?

I tried RBM a week ago and it definitely changes the whole game, battles are awesome as they should always have been, with the new set up phase it is great as you can actually circle formations and use tactics... on the vanilla version every fight is over in 1 minute...
  2. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Had some time with 1.7.0 and... holy jesus, son of god is it confusing. From one side, there are things that are amazing: battle terrain system the order of battle, siege fixes... But AI behaviour in battles is... terrible. When you are in an allied army, you almost always loose. even when you win, the casulties are sky rocketing. and im playing on lowest difficulty.
    The Ally AI Tactic is always the same: charge the enemy no matter what. They have 400 troop advantage? no problem! almost similar forces? LETS GOOO. Battles that before used to be an easy win, now are just hideus to play, because of the way the battle plays out: either a total loss or a phyric victory.
    The funny thing is that the enemy can do proper tactics: shield wall, stay in one spot, let the enemy win. Considering that you cant lead your own armies (there is a bug that crashes the game after every battle) The Army Battles are an absolute ****hole to play.

IF its possible, TW, do give a look at the AI BAttle behaviour when in army, cause i doubt that its working how its supposed to work...
    This issue has gone on for quite a bit of time, the AI behaviour when you are an ally is terrible for some reason
  3. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Sounds anazing from the notes!
    A follow up question, can we sabe defaults deployment formations? That would be amazing!
  4. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Sounds anazing from the notes!
  5. Tercero

Rain

Scrap the butter, where's diplomacy?
  6. Tercero

SP - General [POLL] Unit behaviour by class

Yesh just forget that something like this even if simple on paper, is going to happen i am sorry...
  7. Tercero

What do you think about current influence costs at proposals ?

I like the idea of increasing things because: i) if it is more costly to the AI I think that is good and ii) it will feel as more rewarding to be a bigger clan with more influence vs. now which doesnt really mean anything
  8. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Now I would just love to see Khuzaits getting limited cavalry based on their own supply of horses
  9. Tercero

Who of the old guard are still around?

Cant remember when I joined the forum, but I started playing the first MB game (was called something else)
  10. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    More if useful:

2021-03-30_19.52.22_197f8cf9da63198755632b7b9a6c2505
    2021-03-30_20.05.41_197f8cf9da63198755632b7b9a6c2505
    2021-03-30_20.07.26_197f8cf9da63198755632b7b9a6c2505

I think the last couple have narrowed the error quite a bit, the game crashes straight away, you just need to move to Jalmarys
  11. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Hi Marda, here you have it: 2021-03-30_19.52.22_197f8cf9da63198755632b7b9a6c2505
  12. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Sorry Marda, didnt see that, will check as soon as I can
  13. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Can you also share the Crash ID so that i can take a look?
    Do you know how can i see that? It looks like it is either because of the “purple messages” such as someone won a tournament, a son was born, etc, or because I move eastwards but to be honest it is just too difficult to know because it happens after 2 minutes of playing
  14. Tercero

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

I cant play anymore... continuous CTDs after 3 minutes of playing, I have been uploading the crash reports, hopefully you will fix it...
Back
Top Bottom