Recent content by synida

1. synida

Resolved BUG: invalid value in weapon comparison view

Hey,

Sorry, I stopped playing games to have time to build my company in 16 hours a day.
  2. synida

Need More Info BUG: Character's avatar turns black after the patch

collected some pictures about the floating teeth and eyes with no face issue today.

The commander candidate Rodarac - btw very nice level design on this map(castle with 2 parts and a bridge between them)

The commander candidate Guaran

Standard recruit unit in the first column of the 4th line

I have these type of issues every day - it's not critical, just creepy tho
  3. synida

I put some armor on him and the issue disappeared, so it's hard to tell. I saw this only after the update, and only that day. So I removed that folder, pressed the verify game file integrity button on steam, got the new files, and still had the issue after I started the game, but not since.

I got a different type frequently tho, where the faces of character on the avatar are missing. So like they have their teeth and eyes floating in the air, they don't have faces but only the floating stuff, I can see their armor as well, it looks kinda grotesque, this happens a lot in the battle mode or tactical map during the deployment time. Idk if it's related, because if I check the black guy, he also has his eyes okay on him, and only his face has issues.
    Well this isn't like a critical stuff, so if you look at the avatars when it happens, it's a bit scary to see them like that, it's like you are leading an army of the dead, but apart from that it's not so disturbing. I don't know how to reproduce these type of issues. I guess the Shaders folder is to store this type of cache, is there an another folder like that which is related to the faces of the characters?
  4. synida

Resolved BUG: Can't craft two handed weapons

Hold on.
    So, when I tried to do this, I did this because there are weapons with these type of settings I regularly use and tried to surpass its stats.
    For example Cataphract Lance:

As you can see the weapon only has Two Handed and Spear Brace categories, and the weapon class is described as Two Handed Polearm.

So when you try to replicate it, how do you do it? Well you go to the smithy, then free build, and you think that there are two options to do it. One is Pike. But you don't use pike, cuz you can't use it on horseback. The reason you want a lance in the first place is because it's very long, and you can kill the enemy horse units with it easily from horse back. So you choose Two Handed Polearm. You scroll down, and you see that the last one(Fine Steel Hewing Spear Head) is the one that is associated with the pre-build developer version - the Cataphract Lance. So you want to build exactly that. With the same exact traits, like if you take out the lance from your inventory then your character wont start mumbling with the shield, but takes away both the sword and the shield, and grabs the lance with both hands. So how do I craft that? Or in short; how do I craft any of the two handed weapons, where the weapon class says: Two Handed, instead of One Handed.
    And you could say; yes, but maybe it's the design element that defines how you can use it, however if you check all of them there are like 2 in the two handed polearm category that be built as only two handed class, and the cataphract lance spear head is not among them. You can even zoom on the weapon while in the inventory view, and you can see that the one I described(Fine Steel Hewing Spear Head) is the exact same component the Cataphract Lance has.

In my inventory I have a bunch of other weapons as well, which has the same Two Handed classification, which you can find among the component blueprint lists and they are clearly listed as One Handed, Two Handed and Spear Brace classes. And I think you should be able to reproduce the exact same type of weapon the developer did with the exact same system. How can I do that?

---

Ok, I just saw one more thing that is related to this issue. So according to what you are saying, a weapon with the classification of Two Handed Polearm has 2 independent weapon stats - the Two Handed and the spear brace stats? And the weapon with One Handed Polearm classification has 3 or even 4? So why can't I compare then the Cataphract Lance with the Simple Short Spear then? Cuz each one of them has multiple stats right? The lance is by default two handed, the short spear isn't, but does have a two handed stat, yet the comparison view doesn't pop up. Shouldn't be like a option that I would like to compare their two handed stats? Like if I hover the cursor over the equipped weapon I can select which stats I would like to see. Then what about the one I would like to compare. I can see there is like a gap, 2-3 px between the stat box and the weapon in the inventory so I can't pull the mouse over the stats page.
    Cuz that would be cool if I could just pull it there, select the Two Handed option, it shows the weapon's two handed stats and on top of that brings up the comparison window, where it shows the equipped weapon's stat for the exact same usage option.
  5. synida

Need More Info BUG: fall damage is enabled during deployment mode

well I need to have a save file where I'm besieged, which I checked and I don't. If the wall is not high enough they still receive fall dmg, and I guess it also depends on the city/castle wall layout as well. I started capturing castles and cities in vlandia, the wall level was 2-3 I guess. And Idk which one was it exactly, but I think it was Ostican with the sea in the background that city layout. Or maybe Drapand Castle.
    I've got like a batch of 180 infantry or so, first when I put them on the wall a good 10-12 died, then I restarted the game like 5 times, while tried to minimize the size of the units(cuz with each click some of them fell down and died or received fall dmg and died when fell down second time), then I gave up on it and ordered them to the wall after the battle started.
    While deploying them, I placed the units directly at the point where the siege tower would arrive - so they fell down there.
  6. synida

Resolved FIXME: Overlapping UI elements in clan parties menu tab

1.00 on 1440p monitor borderless fullscreen desktop resolution.
  7. synida

Resolved BUG: conspiracy commander issues

Summary: I've encountered an issue chain with the conspiracy commander unit. When you get the destroy raiders quest and beat the 4th party, then you can't take anyone as prisoners, except from the conspiracy commander. Then later on you can actually recruit him to your party and he will fight...
  8. synida

Resolved BUG: Can't craft two handed weapons

Summary: At the blacksmith in smithing mode, it is possible to craft your own desired Free Build weapon. For example you can select Two Handed Polearm, choose the components, then specialize the weapon in One Handed, Two Handed or Spear Brace. When you press the forge button, your weapon is...
  9. synida

In Progress FIXME: Armored/saddled mule texture issue

Summary: Horse armors and saddles can't cover correctly the mules. How to Reproduce: 1. Give the character a mule as a riding animal 2. Equip it with any type of saddle or horse armor Have you used cheats and if so which: Used mod: Keep own fief...
  10. synida

Need More Info BUG: fall damage is enabled during deployment mode

Summary: A few days ago during a siege event I had to deploy units as a defender. Sometimes the units doesn't go up to the wall in time and with that they let the attackers have the upper hand from the siege towers, so I wanted to deploy the units on the wall, but for some reason the game tried...
  11. synida

Resolved FIXME: Overlapping UI elements in clan parties menu tab

Summary: Priority selector and disband party button overlapping each other in the clan menu parties tab. See attached picture. How to Reproduce: I'm going to attach a save file as well so you don't have to generate one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1r98qpp080hos/saveauto1.sav?dl=0 Have you used...
  12. synida

Resolved BUG: invalid value in weapon comparison view

Summary: Not sure if it's intended, but just in case. After a battle I got some new weapons so I wanted to check out the stats of the valuable ones. One I like to use is a cataphract lance(left on the picture) and one new I compared it with was a Rhomphalia. When I compared the two, I got...
  13. synida

Summary: Got the update today to e1.7.2.314157, and one of my characters picture turned black. I removed the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders folder and verified the file integrity, the issue stayed with me. Save file...
  14. synida

In Progress BUG: infinite loop when trying to revoke ownership of the fiefs

Summary: So maybe it's game design stuff, but.. I don't think that this should work like this. So when you capture a castle or a town, a day later you get the message to decide about the new owner of the fief. And if you are the ruler of your kingdom, I think you should have the option to keep...
  15. synida

Need More Info BUG: Can't finish battanian skirmisher recruiting quest

Hold on, I was checking my other issues so far, just got here, and I'll try to find a save file for this one as well, but I don't think that I'll be able to find one...

Yeah, so I just checked my saves and I don't have a save file for this one.

Then,
    Ok there is one thing I "dont get" in the post, when you try to finish the quest where do you go to deliver the troops?
    this quest has 2 issues, 1 major(can't finish the quest), and one minor(description of the task is incorrect).
    So first about the minor issue, the quest says: deliver it to the garrison commander in Druimmor Castle. So the text could say deliver it to him directly, and he is most likely to be found in Druimmor Castle or around it(but with better wording ofc). But instead it only says to the garrison commander in Druimmor castle, and you have no idea who is the commander, or is he home or what. Cuz I found 1 guy at the castle, but that wasn't the garrison commander I guess, because I had the same options with him as well as for the quest giver after I collected the required 19 troops. Or if its a garrison commander I should deliver it to, then the quest description should say the name of the commander, like if you do other delivery quests, like take these horses to an another city, then the description always says the guy I need to hand it to.

I just checked an older save file and it says that the quest giver is the owner of the fief:

Anyway, I delivered it to him directly, the second picture above shows that I'm speaking with the quest giver when I already have the 19+ battanian skirmishers and the only options I can say is that I'm still searching or I need more time.

[..]manually removing mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?
    Sadly this time I don't have save file, because I didn't think that I'll have the mood to start reporting issues later for this game too. And also the default setting was to create save files when there is a turning point in the game. If it happens again I'll have sufficient info - but actually now I'm doing kingdom management stuffs, so I don't think that I'll try to go hunt for small settlement issues.
    But the mod I'm using is very lightweight, it only changes the attributes and focus points on how much you receive after you level up, because I don't like the classification systems where I'm limited and can't try every aspect of the game with just 1 playthrough.

I did ask the mod developer tho to give read access to the source of the mod's codebase, cuz that's also a decent proof to see if it can affect it or not. And it's much easier to check the code then start a new game, and have some miracle to reproduce a bug that you are not even sure if it works in every case or what would trigger it, but you would have to suffer through the game, while you could play your main save file, and you are limited to the base game yari yari yara.

The problem is that I - as an individual - am a gamer playing in my free time when I'm not working. I work as a software developer on server side, and I don't want to spend my free time on working on someone else's problem. Sometimes I feel like helping and then I report a few bugs in each games or softwares I touch, but it's time consuming and I always realize, that it doesn't worth the effort you know. So a few low effort bug reports are always okay, but to actively work on it, is just too effort and not worth it. But even if I just create a ticket for it, and its buried under the time, cuz I don't wanna spend extra time on it, later on there is the chance that a second someone comes - even mb months later - has the same problem, tries to create the same ticket, sees the similar ticket, and confirm the case.
Back
Top Bottom