Recent content by Steffen_Reinhardt

1. Steffen_Reinhardt

The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Speaking of promotions - I got promo'ed!

. . . I get to order the grunts now.

I promise to be nice.

I%20lied.jpg
  2. Steffen_Reinhardt

Uniforms, With a Twist!

Great work on the thread, guys! I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been on the forums as of late. It's nice to see this is going relatively far.

Keep it up! And I myself need to try and conjure something up. XD
  3. Steffen_Reinhardt

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Great stuff, guys. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the German Uniform.

Question: Will you be using the Stahlhelm or the Pickelhaube helm? Or both?
  4. Steffen_Reinhardt

Favourite Nation during the Napoleonic Wars!

Prussia and Russia.
  5. Steffen_Reinhardt

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

matmannen said:
    Steffen_Reinhardt said:
    This happened to me last night in the Linebattle.

When you are in engaged in a melee with an enemy infantryman and all of the sudden, the cavalry come in and:
    1. Kill you.
    2. Team-Kill you.
    3. Steal your kill.
    4. Kill BOTH of you, one with a saber and the other with the charge damage.

No, seriously. This happens.  :neutral:

Though i can totally agree with you on two of those points as things done by a total retard. I must say that cavalry running up and killing already engaged infantry is kind of their job...  :neutral:

Yeah, you're right. But, still. . . it's that whole "glory to the victor" thing I guess. XD
  6. Steffen_Reinhardt

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

This happened to me last night in the Linebattle.

When you are in engaged in a melee with an enemy infantryman and all of the sudden, the cavalry come in and:
    1. Kill you.
    2. Team-Kill you.
    3. Steal your kill.
    4. Kill BOTH of you, one with a saber and the other with the charge damage.

No, seriously. This happens.  :neutral:
  7. Steffen_Reinhardt

Who would want a World War 1 or Victorian Era Expansion for Napoleonic Wars?

Either your eyes will have a seizure from that, or your ears will be hurting from all the explosions.  :shock:
  8. Steffen_Reinhardt

<Sits at computer all night long - staring at screen.>
  9. Steffen_Reinhardt

Uniforms, With a Twist!

I started this thread originally on the EPI Forums (Shameless advertisement, ho!), and I decided to bring forth the idea to the community. The premise is very simple: 1. Take a uniform from your liking, from the Napoleonic Era (or a tad earlier, should you wish). 2. Take said uniform and add...
  10. Steffen_Reinhardt

the unofficial commander thread

Rigadoon said:
    I like to sneak my cavalry around the battlefield and hide them behind a hill for extra lives. Then ride out alone and screw with the enemy artillery over and over.  :lol:

Likewise! I usually prefer light cavalry, and will make a quick hit-and-run to the flanks of the enemy infantry. Or if not, as aforementioned, harass the heck out of the artillery. XD
  11. Steffen_Reinhardt

Who would want a World War 1 or Victorian Era Expansion for Napoleonic Wars?

I've seen thus far they are making a pretty cool looking WWI Mod called "Iron Europe". Their work thus far is incredibly detailed - I must say.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244964.msg5862978.html#msg5862978
  12. Steffen_Reinhardt

I may not be a programmer, developer, modder, et cetera. . .

But, you have my support! I hope me wishing you all the best of luck is enough!
  13. Steffen_Reinhardt

And then, this one time. . .

For all you regimental guys and gals out there (heck, pubbers too), I wanna hear your tales of war. A moment in battle that stood out to you, where YOU felt like you were the star of your own Napoleonic Wars movie. Basically, what epic moment has stuck with you over the many years? Mine would...
  14. Steffen_Reinhardt

The Dream Faction

I'd like to see Spain, somehow. (I'm Hispanic myself, so my Latino roots would scream with glee if I get to yell "Para la Patria!" or something of that nature.  :grin: ) Also, here's a bump. Any dream Regiments you would like to have added? Y'know, other important (or less important) historical regiments in the factions?
Back
Top Bottom