Recent content by Slagathor

1. Smurf Tech Support

hi guys, not sure where to post this question, but;

I would love to try this mod, but I'm used to playing with the keys N and M for strafing sideways.
    Unfortunately, N is bound to the spellbook.

Is there a way to manipulate a file and remapping the spellbook-prompt to another key ?

Many thanks in advance and thanks for the great mod ! :smile:
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Halp!

My super-awesome custom elite female knights suddenly changed gender !

Out of nowhere they grew beards and schlongs, making me feel all sad and depressed. They were the pride of my all-female army.

bug? transvestite-easter egg?

wth is going on???
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hi all,

I've seen a video on youtube where a dude playing Warband had only the minimap onscreen while in battle.

How do you get that mini-map in the right upper corner ? (without the other stuff clogging the screen with groups/stats/etc)

Thanks in advance !
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hi all,

my question : Does the accuracy of bows have an effect on the chance to hit by your companions ?

What calculation is going on in game engine for companions bow usage ?  -> PowerDraw + Weapon Proficiency + bow's accuracy = chance to hit ?

If I get my companions high level enough to use ruby weapons (bows), is it wise to go for accuracy or brute power ?

thanks in advance for your help !
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I have not played Pendor for a while and I noticed in the patch notes players now get the chance to create their own knighthood chapter.

my question:

Is it possible to create a custom female knighthood order like the valkyries ? (female warriors only)
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Yeah, this saddens me. The companions are my favorite part of the game. Watching them grow into fierce warriors over time is so awesome.
    The way it is set up, it looks like I am gonna miss out on at least 2 this way (and I love all the Pendor lady companions )  :sad:

I have read somewhere that the Pendor mod does not allow for the same tweaks that could be done in vanilla Warband, due to the way it's scripted/programmed.
    I have no idea if this is true, but if anyone has found some way to get all female companions without them leaving, please let me know !

I would be very grateful for any help on this matter.

7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hi all,

I would like to try and finish Pendor with:

1. a female player character
    2. female troops only
    3. female companions only (all of them)

1 & 2 are no problem, but female companions only will cause conflicts in the long run I bet.

If I want all the female companions in my army, is there a way to keep them without the "hanging the deserter-trick" ?

I didn't like threatening my companions on a regular basis. Is there another way to disable them from leaving completely for the Pendor mod ?

thank you for your time and help.

Back
Top Bottom