Recent content by skyler712

1. Resolved Cant load any sieges. Constant crashing. Even in earlier saves.

Update: your last patch seems to work well to almost all the cities. No crashes at all. But now, i have again the same constant crashing in the same conditions (defensive siege, only me+ 120 garrison vs 550) and im wonder if im going to have the same issues and leave the game again. the new report: 2022-03-11_23.13.36_b702b04881211ce29e703e820eb6d1da Thanks.
  2. Resolved Cant load any sieges. Constant crashing. Even in earlier saves.

Summary: Basically i installed again the game. Since all my saves are older, i opted for a new game and new save. After i spend 5 h in the game to finally play a siege battle, just after it loaded (it takes normal time to load the map as always), it instantly crash without any notification...
  3. Resolved Unused focus points dissapear after saving some

Summary: after earning some points to spend it later, theres a point after you level up where all unspent focus points dissapear and only have 1 focus point (i think it started to dissapear after saving 7 unspent focus. the next level up it reset to only have 1 point) How to Reproduce: Idk if it...
  4. SP - General They should rework Marunath City again (too small)

I know, is EA and everything is gonna be changed, but i think they should consider remake this city from scrap. Comparing to other cities, Marunath is... small? i think? In comparison Pen Cannoc is Gorgeous to see (man even if Edoras from lotr is a wooden city, Pen Cannoc at evening is giving me...
  5. Resolved 1.5.8 After todays hotfix there is a serious case of black face going on

Same here, but is happening with another related bug: it seems that the game "forgets" to load some textures after running the game for a while, from character faces to equipment and goods icons. In earlier versions this bug was a little annoying but the time is started to appear again after restarting the game was fair to make it playable, but now? is like an horror house.
  6. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Ok guys, the only "solution" i can find to at least make the game playable again with 0 knowledge of programming is enabling cheat mode, download a character editor mod+ skill editor mod, start/load a campaign, if theres 0 wanderers, spawn a wanderer by yourself and edit their appereance to your likes. It ruins the immersion but at least you can have wanderers again...
  7. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

No. Many people have reported it happening on new saves.
    Aw man that sucks. idk what are they doing with those minor fixes when there is already a game-breaker bug that makes ppl hesitate to play the game again...
  8. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Any more news on this, as not any notice about any fix in last fix. Dread the need to start a new campaign to fix it..
    Does a new campaign solve this? im curious
  9. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I mean atleast they have dealt with the important bugs, like siege crashes........ LUL been almost 2 weeks and the game is unplayable but hey who needs the main story quest givers or Companions.. Maybe they will add them back as DLC when the game Releases...... who knows haHAA
    Instead of having op stats to wanderers, what about a specific loyalty meter with your companions which ends with a special quest related to their role (spicevendor, the red, of the hills, etc), and then giving them a skill boost reward where you can choose which path you can specialize them?
    Mass effect style.
    Meanwhile im ok by just fixing this cursed bug! im having holidays from work and i want badly to play this game!
  10. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Instead of having op stats to wanderers, what about a specific loyalty meter with your companions which ends with a special quest related to their role (spicevendor, the red, of the hills, etc), and then giving them a skill boost reward where you can choose which path you can specialize them?
    Mass effect style.
    Meanwhile im ok by just fixing this cursed bug! im having holidays from work and i want badly to play this game!
  11. In Progress Graphical bug after 1 or 2 hours ingame

Are you still having the same problem after the latest hotfix?
    You have solved like half of them, but still there are still bugged like vlandian helmets or something like that. Btw, why did you swap the vlandian sergeant and banner helmets? the pointy one was cool to the royal unit, let the toaster-like helmet to the sergeant!
  12. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

It's also unlikely as one test is to take a 1.5.7 save, load into 1.5.8, save and reload - all with no passage of time - and a third/half the wanderers disappear instantly.
    Is it possible that the issue is related when loading the main campaign map? .maybe they start to dissapear after every tournament/trade because of loading again the map, just like is happening with the other bug which start to fail loading the image of items/characters, etc.
  13. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

After some testing and further "investigation",
    a) talking to the heroes seems to mitigate the de-spawn of them,
    - though spending the first month rushing through the pubs of fair calradia, talking to random heroes and marking them in the encyclopedia to track your progress ain't a ton of fun;
    b) every now and then some kind of repopulation-agent? [got no freaking clue about the evil machinations of these pesky machine-spirits] generates new heroes around the start of each season OR existing heroes reemerge, so sandboxing around without special/essential wanderers (the quest-related folks) should be possible,
    - but seriously foils any party-role management, should RNGsus decide to let you down. This particular procedure or function is a fickle maiden;
    c) still can't get my head around the phasing heroes and whatever triggers this atrocious code snip to hunt those poor buggers out of the pubs,
    - even after spending the evening trying to circumvent such undue behavior on part of the code.
    A manageable workaround would be nice.
    Anyone found something?
    Seems completely random to me. In one game, it takes only 14 days to almost wipe all the wanderers to me, leaving only a spice vendor left (obviously never met so you cant really recruit her lol). Funny thing: ive tried doing nothing, just waiting on a city for like 30 days to trigger something, and it seems fine, no one was missing. Maybe there is something in the code when ai decide to spawn a specific wanderer in an specific city, but just decides to delete it.
  14. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

No news yet 1.5.8 has a lot of bugs, it is almost unplayable.
    Unplayable for me at least. Wanted to start a vlandian campaign and i cant feel the essence of the moustache because of those bugs... pls Make this issue a priority!
  15. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

Any news from this bug? i can deal with the other graphical bug which starts to fail-load some icons from the inventory, but i cant even play this game if my potential followers start to dissapear. At least make sure you can bring them all back after playing the game! because it would be a pain in the butt spending some hours on this game to find out you cant bring them back and start over again...
Back
Top Bottom