Recent content by Sincool

1. Need More Info Village Raid crash 1.4.0 main branch

Tbh I can't be bothered, none of the active mods should have anything to do with village related actions and it can be an easy test for whomever cares enough to try and fix it. Not a big issue in my opinion just thought the devs would like to get the crashes out of the way to get a proper release, but it's kinda sad if you request me to remove all mods & verify game files just to try this bug out when you didn't try it yourself with your unmodded game to check it out first.
  2. Need More Info Village Raid crash 1.4.0 main branch

Hello, I have found a 100% occurring crash on my machine. Find below the details Summary: When you take hostile action and Force an action on the peasants or notables then do the same on the others afterwards the game crashes. Note: I was at war with that faction How to Reproduce:Go to a...
  3. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

u double standards that's cool!
    I believe this is a civilized place where we won't go around throwing insults at each other, right? If it's all fun and games I guess it's fine but there should still be the basic rules where you can go around insulting people on a personal level and getting away with it.
  4. MP [Suggestion] Multiplayer Campaign Warfare

sounds like a great system.
    I think taking hours to move though makes it more like those browser based strategy games which kinda puts me off a bit. I think it's best if the speed would be normal as in 1x speed in SP and battles happen on the spot (with maybe 5 min prep in which other parties can come join)
    When a players logs out it takes 1-5 min to actually have his character disappear (so as to not have people logging off before being caught by a bigger army or by a player they don't wish to fight) and if they get caught after logging off, the AI will automatically fight and control the units in place of the player (f6 should be a thing still in this mode)
    Target could be similar as SP, having to conquer the entire map. Players can make alliances and elect kings or anything of the kind. Join in armies and so on, I think it would be fun :smile:
  5. SP - General Allow us to cheer with our troops!

Although there is a mod for this already, it should be implemented in the main game honestly, not having a mod dependency for the feature.
    Just like CutThroughEveryone (having a big ass glaive and swinging it at 5 mofos will just kill /hit 1 of them under normal circumstances, doesn't sound right to me) which make everyone's attacks AOE as long as that's possible with the weapon (swords, axes, polearms)
  6. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

I believe the best solution would be for the Chinese players to have their own server (where the "admins" apply any rules they want which conform to their laws which go against basic human rights, I'd call them crimes rather than laws but whatever fits them) while the rest of Asia has their server.
    Of course the Chinese should have no access to any other servers besides their own.

Otherwise, if getting their own server isn't possible, then the Chinese should conform to the majority of the nationalities on the servers - non chinese, which brings in freedom of speech and people can say ANYTHING they wish as long as it's not insulting / offensive. The Chinese "mods" just have to suck it up in that case.
  7. Beta Branch Servers

Cannot connect to MP from beta 1.4 currently. I get a version mismatch message.
    I have a ton of mods for the SP 1.4 and I would love it if I could connect to MP without downgrading my game. Also having duel servers would be amazing as well :wink:
  8. Duel Server Information

It seems that currently there are no servers for 1.4, in fact, I can't login (I get the message "Version mismatch, Server Version: e1.3.1.228648 - Your Version: e1.4.0.228869"

I would love to duel a little bit, but I don't want to downgrade my game as I already have a ton of mods for 1.4 installed.
    Would it be possible to make MP available for the beta as well?
Back
Top Bottom