Need More Info Village Raid crash 1.4.0 main branch

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I have found a 100% occurring crash on my machine. Find below the details

Summary: When you take hostile action and Force an action on the peasants or notables then do the same on the others afterwards the game crashes. Note: I was at war with that faction
How to Reproduce:Go to a village. Take hostile action. Force notables to give you recruits. Go back to the village right after. Take hostiles action again and force the peasants to give you supplies. The game will crash. (I tried either order, same things happens)
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): I tried with the town Syratos, but I suppose it works with any town the same. Not sure whether you have to be at war with that faction or not
Media (Screenshots & Video): The game literally just closes upon repeatedly forcing actions on notables / peasants in the town. Can easily be reproduced
Version: 1.4.0 stable live branch
Installed community-made modifications: Got many mods installed but most of them are deactivated. I'm currently using only BetterTime (max 8x speed instead of 4x), Community Patch Mod (fixed perks and stuff which I'm surprised TW devs didn't fix already, or maybe some are fixed in 1.4.1), VARTS Trade Guild (encyclopedia mod which shows you info about towns / production / wheere to get workshops and what resource to produce etc), Bannerlord Tweaks (only workshops tweaks and smithing stamina tweaks active, everything else is OFF), AttributesMatter (slight tweaks to the bonuses attributes give), DontStopMeNow (rear-up mechanics modifications), Xorberax'sCutThroughEveryone, SettlementIcons (adds some icons representing whether tournament event is present or village production or other minor things), SoundTheAlarm (notifications for when you're attacked / factions declare war /peace) and MolochsDuels (allows you to duel enemy lords before a battle)
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX2070
CPU: i7-9700k
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: actually don't remember the model. Gigabyte something.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 512GB with HDD 4TB (game is on SSD where the windows is as well)

Hello, can you please remove all the mods and verify the game files afterward. Unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. If you can reproduce the problem with the un-modded game please let us know.

Tbh I can't be bothered, none of the active mods should have anything to do with village related actions and it can be an easy test for whomever cares enough to try and fix it. Not a big issue in my opinion just thought the devs would like to get the crashes out of the way to get a proper release, but it's kinda sad if you request me to remove all mods & verify game files just to try this bug out when you didn't try it yourself with your unmodded game to check it out first.

Tbh I can't be bothered, none of the active mods should have anything to do with village related actions and it can be an easy test for whomever cares enough to try and fix it. Not a big issue in my opinion just thought the devs would like to get the crashes out of the way to get a proper release, but it's kinda sad if you request me to remove all mods & verify game files just to try this bug out when you didn't try it yourself with your unmodded game to check it out first.
We don't know the details of the modifications. We don't have their codes, what functions does they have or what do they change etc. It gets a much bigger and complex problem when you install more than one modification. We offer support for the base game. It is up to the mod creators to offer support for their modifications.

The case you said is not reproducible in the latest build. So it would be great if you can remove the mods and try again.

Back
Top Bottom