Recent content by Seppuku

1. Seppuku

Admin abuse

my name is Canis_Argentum_Lupus this happened around 1pm central US time today.
  2. Seppuku

Admin abuse

Rig_dumnorix is abusing the rules, using admin commands to kill people, and basically running the server into the ground. He supports RDM players and helps them wage war. My castle door was knocked down by him in about 3 hits. I would like a review of his behavior and if my accusations prove...
  3. Seppuku

Latronum (NA)

When you go on a night journey, though you may have only a few small treasures with you you'll take every stirring shadow, each moonlit reed for a sword or cudgel. But the empty handed traveller whistles his way past any highwayman. A peculiar practice among the Iberians and particularly among...
  4. Seppuku

Post on Steam Workshop

I suggest adding some better tags now. Gameplay and Sound aren't going to bring in too many people.

Keep this thread bumped and we will have fresh meat... I mean new players!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285995747&searchtext=roma
  5. Seppuku

Post on Steam Workshop

Could admins or someone in the community make a small installer for the mod?
  6. Seppuku

Post on Steam Workshop

Put the mod on Steam Workshop. We will have a ton of RDM but that's the price you pay when dealing with fresh immigrants.
  7. Seppuku

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Why is there not a SW PW? WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!???? *Sobs*
  8. Seppuku

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Is there any possibility of this being multiplayer in the future?
  9. Seppuku

MP Sci-Fi DUNE: THE BATTLE FOR ARRAKIS (Progress Update 01/20/2014)

Are you retarded? I am offering to bring the Dune PW to life you ignorant tool.
  10. Seppuku

Sadly so. I have always wanted to play a Dune MMO and I hope that he's not just looking for attention.
  11. Seppuku

My offer stands. If you want this mod hosted just post here and I will pay to have the server set up and I will make you admin N0ught.
  12. Seppuku

Sorry guys guess he doesn't really want to have it hosted.
  13. Seppuku

Actually if it's half as good as you describe it I'd probably be willing to pay to have it professionally hosted on a 200 man server.
Back
Top Bottom