Recent content by ruudiluca

1. ruudiluca

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Can I stop my relationship going down when I challenge NPCs to battle?
    It's quite annoying when I am trying to raise my relationship level with someone and they keep trying to burn my villages.
  2. ruudiluca

Dumb vassals

How do I make my vassals take castles? If I suggest to my marshal that he takes the castle, he will go to the castle. If I'm lucky, he actually stands by the castle preparing his siege for 2-3 days. But then, he'll just abandon the siege for no apparent reason. Any suggestions on how to stop my...
  3. ruudiluca

Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Go to a guild master and ask him about the lord of the town. He refers to you as a lord if you own it. Even if you are a lady.
  4. ruudiluca

Not feminine enough?

Malik Faris said:
    only a few lords like 1-2 per faction will marry you, you gotta try them all to even find one.

Seriously? What is the point of that? A lord can marry any woman but a lady can only marry a few lords?

Bad idea.
  5. ruudiluca

Aiding a rebel faction.

Perhaps he has been kidnapped and taken as a prisoner by an enemy. Check the closer enemy castles/towns.
  6. ruudiluca

Not feminine enough?

I have made a femenine character. I have got my friendship with a lord to +100. I have asked to marry them and they claim that I am not femenine enough. I decide to ask someone else, they also claim that I am not femenine enough.
  7. ruudiluca

High Morale - Soldiers leaving due to low morale

Ah. Thanks. They are all Vaegir knights and my own kingdom is in war with the Vaegirs.

Thanks.

P.S. Urgh. My garrison i made up by about 300 of them...
  8. ruudiluca

High Morale - Soldiers leaving due to low morale

I have high morale but my soldiers are leaving due to low morale. Don't get how this works. I do a lot of battles and in my party menu they have 'Excellent' morale. We have a huge variety of food, and lots of it.
  9. ruudiluca

Problem with one of the cheats.

Cheat to kill all enemies when cheats are enabled is CTRL+ALT+F4 Didn't the developers know that ALT+F4 closes the window? It is a pain, I press it and sometimes it works, but sometimes it closes my games! Please fix.
  10. ruudiluca

Battle Sizer?

Colonel_Ryan said:
    Search on Mbrepository

I tried! Cannot find it!
  11. ruudiluca

Battle Sizer?

Still can't find. Exact link?  :lol:
  12. ruudiluca

Battle Sizer?

Cannot find
  13. ruudiluca

Battle Sizer?

Where can I find it?
  14. ruudiluca

Conquest! (v0.70 released July 3rd)

How do I get more army slots?
  15. ruudiluca

Army Slots

Hello, I am playing the Mod Conquest v0.70, I am wondering. How do I get more army slots? I have 185/279 soldiers and I am struggling to recruit opponent's Lords because my Army is not big enough. When I try to Upgrade my soldies it says that there are not enough slots. I also cannot buy any...
Back
Top Bottom