Recent content by Ruthless Griz

1. Ruthless Griz

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Introduce internal conflict within a kingdom with Claimants. Also Ambush mechanic.

Claimants are Lords or famed individuals who hail from factions that have either been outcasted, exiled, outlawed, whatever. My idea so far: Battanian Claimant, blonde-haired long-mustached, falx wielding crazy guy. Face and body tattoos, typical woad warrior type. Doesn't like the nobility of...
  2. Ruthless Griz

Patch Notes e1.4.3

Is it a common issue for this update to cause crashing?

I cannot start a new campaign. I'm also getting particle errors.

thx
  3. Ruthless Griz

Drawing bannerlord characters

I'm late and don't care if this doesn't get made... but if you did... well. Good man!

1. Merrick "Mad-Bear" Druedain
    2. Sturgia / Battania hybrid
    3. Great Axe/Sword, & Longbow (One or both of these)

4. Cold silver eyes, a piercing gaze. Straight shoulder-length, swept-back, bluish-black hair (not unkempt, but not too prissy) tucked behind his ears. A full & pointed beard that has only begun to be unruly. A tall man, broad-chested with large forearms from heavy use of lifting his greatsword and/or longbow. (Helpful hint: imagine Qui-Gon Jinn as a base but then combine elements of Thorin Oakenshield and a lot of Victarion Greyjoy to give him this mix of a skilled warrior, rough nobility, and an unbridled danger if provoked.)

5. A Maverick. Calm and collected. Watchful. Careful with his word. The Mad Bear is a famed noble for several famous battles where victory would seem unachievable. His castle in the snowy forests is not the grandest, but one of the oldest and most fabled in the North. He does not involve himself in the bickerings of Jarls and Kings but pledges to defend his ancestral homeland from threats of invading neighbors or inner conflicts. A warrior of renown for his resolve to skillfully use both steel and bow. Many in the past believed to have been able to deceive him, only to realize retribution would come in the cruelest and calculated ways.

6. Adorned with a bear mantle and heavy cloak latched with a silver ornamental chain. His armor combines pieces of lamellar, dark studded leather, and chainmail. His bow seems unnaturally larger to match his stature, and with arrows that could easily pierce through armour like small ballista bolts. His greatsword is chipped from the result of numerous shields that it shattered.

Some armor ideas

mixture of fur and cloth
    Witcher inspired
    Mormont

Yep. That's all I could wordsmith for now! Regardless, this is cool that you are offering this.
  4. Ruthless Griz

PC gamer

How the hell does something like this leak? Who is discovering this?
  5. Ruthless Griz

We need more roads my Lord Armagan!

The man has a point. Perhaps a building that can be upgraded to improve the roads so they can increase the speed of travelling. However the player should still have the freedom to go off course.
  6. Ruthless Griz

Floris Filter is reel durk

Nice, will try this later. I have never touched modding tools, so hopefully this will fix it. Thank you!
  7. Ruthless Griz

Floris Filter is reel durk

Is there a way to change the sort of "dark filter". Nice mod but the mood tends to be a little weird. Every battle I'm in feels sooty. Native had a brighter and more natural feel.
  8. Ruthless Griz

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

I just captured a castle now and chose Prussia. Very inaccurate. How can I acquire their equipment to fit the theme? Spawn ingame?
  9. Ruthless Griz

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Thank you for the reply! Thought this thread died. Are there any images of the Prussian tree?
  10. Ruthless Griz

Uh, All the images are broken. When do the Prussians come into the game?
Back
Top Bottom