Recent content by RustySkull

1. Is it really impossible to recruit lords that do not belong to a kingdom?

these roaming clans will join a new fiction very quickly once they separated from their last fiction
    but some times they dont join any fictions and declear war on them,seems they become a new small fiction
  2. Resolved modified items

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
    To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    i start a new campaign and wait in town from 1084 to 1086,and find a lordly shoulder in store,thanks for your reply,may be the spawn possiblity is just not high enuogh that i didnt notice in my last save game
  3. Closed smithy orders bug

We were not able to reproduce the issue. We tried the following:
    Entered a town, and crafted a weapon from the craft orders. And also crafted a random weapon on free crafting. After that locked the crafted weapon on the inventory. Saved the game. Restarted the game and loaded it again. The weapon was in the inventory and had not disappeared. We believe this issue is fixed. Could you clarify if we missed a step? Thank you for reportingim
    im not a native english speaker,so sorry if i cant explain it clearly
    there is nothing to do with the "lock" movement,i lock it just remind me the weapon is craft for me and i want to keep it for further use
    last night this happened again,i craft two different double hand axe,there is only two kinds of level 5 axe head,one is triangle shape and the other is moon shape,i crafted an axe : the mininum size of that triangle axe head,the mininum size of (hardened oaken two handed axe handle) and the mininum size of (thamaskene steel riveted spear pommel),the weapon crafted status 85speed 110length 131damage,and then i crafted another: the same handle and pommel minium sized,and the mininum sized moon shape head,this axe status 84speed 120+damage 120+length,i remembered clearly,then i used cheat to open the cheat inventory to get more of it without craft another one,finally i got a stash of 31 moon shape axe and another stash of 31 triangle axe
    but today i load the game,there is 31 stash moon shape axe and another 31 stash moon shape axe,so i think this bug has nothing to do with orders,it just some data mixed up,it happens between same type of weapon ,two hand sword mixed with two hand sword,im not sure how it happens,may be you craft 3 or more diffent two hand sowrd in a row to check it?

thanks for your reply
  4. Closed smithy orders bug

i always lock the item i forged fo me in my inventory,but when i enter the smithy page,craft the weapon i want and some orders weapon,when you exit to the desktop and then load your game,you will find your 2 hand sorwd crafted for yourself and locked in the inventory become the 2 hand sorwd you...
  5. Resolved perks

one hand 175 stand united governor effect dont work
  6. Aserai daily wages of troops bug ?

every imperial culture town and castle has a -20% wage bouns
  7. Resolved modified items

modified items such as masterwork weapons,lordly armor ,at the begining of a new game many modified items sold in store,but these items only spawn at the start of the game,as you keep play,you cant find any other modified items sold in store,they might not spawn correctly
  8. Resolved bow 275 perk rangers swiftness,the governor effect dont work,tactics 250 perk gens darmes,its governor effect work incorrectly +0 security

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  9. Resolved some sturgia lord dont wear armor in battle

Do you know what was the name of the NPC? Was it on civilian equipment or battle equipment?
    Dakhila no battle armor
  10. will you go back to your latest save game when your family member died after a battle

is always sad that your closer one gone,even in a game
  11. i got caught by a bug

someone who leads 150 soldiers is raiding my village,so i approached him with my 250 soldiers including 70 finn champions and 70+ legionnaires,then strange thing happens,he didnt escape like he never saw me,so i come to his face,usually there should be a page for me to choose to attack or just...
  12. Resolved soldiers were deployed outside the map

some narrow map and smaller maps,cavalry deployed incorrectly and some even droped out the map,so at the end of a battle theres always 1or2 enemy horseman in a place no one can get reach ,players must retreat and fight again
  13. Resolved ctrl key is useless when slaughter all animals

What were you trying to do with CTRL button? Maybe there is not any feature bound to it. That's why i am asking. Is it working on any other items for example?
    press ctrl and left clicking items to operat all,this works eveywhere except slaughter animals like sheeps cows and horses,iwas trying to slaughter pigs for meat
  14. Resolved ctrl key is useless when slaughter all animals

Can you give us more details regarding the usefulness of the button? What does it need to do to be useful, for example?
    it never work since ive played 1.54and 1.55
    im sure there s no problem with my keyboard
  15. death rate too high

died by war only happen when player joins?the kindom which nobles all died must be players kindom in the end
Back
Top Bottom