Recent content by RocMat1

1. Anyone Having Fun Mid Game

Im kinda frustrated because I've given a banner to vlandia, they are at peace with everyone, and the only way to make them go to war to progress the story is to take a -300 influence penalty by raiding one of the empire faction villages , as you can't make them go to war....even though you just gave him a banner and he agreed to help destroy the empire? Why would he not declare war on one of the empire factions?
    Vlandia is at peace with literally everyone so...its pretty boring
  2. Progressing main story with an exisiting kingdom

I am getting rid of the empire by being a vassal for vlandia and have given them the banner Problem is, they are at peace with everyone, and the only way to get them to start a war is to raid a village of one of the empire factions and then receive -250 influence. As this is the main quest line...
  3. Resolved Main Quest Progression Stuck

It's not as much a bug as it is a clarification needed in the quest description .There are 10 specific nobles you must talk to.
    Talking to nobles other than those specific 10 will just refer you to the one you actually need to talk to.
  4. Starting Wars?

Same problem, just made a similar post today
  5. Declaring Wars - advance story

Also, I tried starting a war by raiding a village, which works, but my influence is killed! -300 influence! I had like 17 influence, went down to -250 something.
    If the main story of the game is to get rid of empire settlements, there should definitely be quest dialog to declare war without ruining influence.
  6. Declaring Wars - advance story

From a brief search I've found declaring wars is not implemented. To advance the main story quest, I have to take over settlements. To do that, the kingdom I am supporting needs to declare wars . Realize its early access, but it seems crazy, especially since it is the main quest line, to not...
  7. If you don’t mind...

Anyone else get a bit of lag each time they open up a screen? (inventory,character,ect?) Otherwise mine is fine
  8. Choice *minorspoilers*

9. Bug Reporting HQ

Bug found! 2 really.
    BUG #1 I joined a lord's army and he is in prison. I took a personal leave , still have 8 days to be back on my quest, and it says I am a deserter, even though he is prison.
    BUG #2 The guard at the prison has an option where I can pay 100 florins for him to release the prisoners. He agrees to it, but it doesn't subtract my florins or release him.
    SUGGESTION: Make it where I can join a lord's army in the same kingdom when I want to come back, not where it has to be the same exact lord.
    EDIT BUG #3: Check the tournament wager to difficulty to reward ratio. When I turn difficulty up the amount received goes down? that shouldnt be right.
  10. B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

This link does not work either :sad:
    Blerg I think its because my school blocks dropbox...but my school is also where I live.
    So if someone could upload it somewhere else reliable it would be very much appreciated :smile:
    it appears to block google docs too...man this stinks...guess they block all those sites cause of file sharing and piracy...quite annoying
    yay in 5 hours through a proxy I should have it downloaded! lol
  11. Suggestions

Easy suggestion if anyone is still actually working on it:
    You can already talk to members of your party. I should be able to send them as messengers to other people, just like
    the chancellor can send messengers.
Back
Top Bottom