Resolved Main Quest Progression Stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Haikon

Recruit
My issue: The first main quest, "Investigate 'Neretzes's Folly'" is stuck at Nobles to Talk to 8/10. Talking to other nobles does not increase the counter and the quest cannot be completed. I have already spoken to 10 nobles about the artifact, and the last two did not tally progress.

Screenshots:

As you can see, I've talked to 10 nobles (Rhagaea, Godun, Monchug, Hurunag, Mesui, Garios, Caladog, Lucon, Unqid, and Adram), yet the counter is stuck at 8/10.

mine would just fine, but it worked because i didnt randomly bounce around but found a name, and chased that person down. So if you're talking to nobles without being referred..that might explain it...which is still a bug.

Many of the nobles I talked to initially I wasn't referred to, so I don't believe that was the issue. I talked to no nobles except those with the quest marker for the first few hours of the game.

It's not as much a bug as it is a clarification needed in the quest description .There are 10 specific nobles you must talk to.
Talking to nobles other than those specific 10 will just refer you to the one you actually need to talk to.

@Tick2019 Those are the ones I was talking to. As you can see from the quest log in the screenshots I posted, they were valid nobles and it was noted in the quest log. They still did not count.

@RocMat1 At the time of this post, I was talking to other nobles and they referred me to Adram. I talked to Adram, and he gave me a long story (as all of the other nobles relevant to the quest). He was referred to by the other nobles, and still did not count for the quest.

Many of the nobles I talked to initially I wasn't referred to, so I don't believe that was the issue. I talked to no nobles except those with the quest marker for the first few hours of the game.

Initially... As in, when the patch was different? That can create new bugs

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom