Recent content by Razak_the_Dark

1. Advance a troopmember to follower/general

So in Warband, I've come across some battles, that were extremly difficult to win... but sometimes I had 1-2 units that just wouldnt die. They would help me turn a 30 v 3 battle (on hardest difficulty, not on easy) where the opponent was made up of at least 10 highest tier units... and I always...
  2. MMO Campaign... is it possible?

i dont trust that game... i saw it when it was first revealed... they said some promising things... half a year later after getting thousands of backers they backpeddled... ill wait until they release it... until then my dream of bannerlords mp stands :grin:
    (if anyone necros this thread in the future... GET ON IT! :grin: even though i probably wont read it... write me a pm :grin:)
  3. MMO Campaign... is it possible?

haha thanks. i guess ill just wait for bannerlords then, hope that (as they said) modding was greatly supported and try do do it myself :grin: maybe i even find some help then :grin:
    but are you sure that it would work? is m&b really THAT moddable?
  4. MMO Campaign... is it possible?

Hello dear community. I'm the new guy... and i only really registered for one reason... to ask: Would it be possible (in theory) to make an mmo campaign map. Like there are 20 servers every server can have up to x amount of players roaming the map at the same time. They have levels like ingame...
Back
Top Bottom