Recent content by Polskija

1. SP - General Truces appear to not be enough, endless war.

I agree. It's pretty silly that you can't really slow play after you took the route of being a vassal. The AI targets the player faction all the time, especially since being chosen the ruler, you'll be fighting all of the factions pretty much all of the time.

In my current playthrough I really tried to play it slow and enjoy all the fief stuff they added, doing the quests and seeing how the prosperity works and all that. But it was just impossible as if I wasn't present at the warzones, the AI just couldn't handle 3-5 wars at the same time.

So I had to start eliminating factions and we're currently down to Battania with 5 towns and Vlandia with about 10 towns and I control the rest. I have 3-4 times the strenght of either of them and I can really cave their faces in when ever I wish. Still, they rather declare wars on me like just a few weeks after the previous. They demand outrageous sums for a peace (which would probably just last for a few weeks anyway) even though they really don't have the muscle to do so.

And this isn't really a problem. Sure, I can conquer all of Calradia, but it's reeeeeallly booooooring to just gather up 2k troops and chain siege everything with the same exact tactic.

So, more peace time content AND MORE ACTUAL PEACE TIME, please.
  2. Resolved Unable to marry even though succesfull bartering

Oh nevermind, this was just hotfixed. :smile:
  3. Resolved Unable to marry even though succesfull bartering

Summary: I was trying to marry my character with Maurentios of the Northern empire. Was succesfull with the bartering and asked his father Manteos to finalize the marriage. He accepts with just an offer of one dinar and says "let's proceed with the ceremony" but nothing happens, except I get a...
  4. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Playing 1.54 beta and the distribution of fiefs seems to be wrong.

After every clan has at least 1 fief, the game starts favoring 1-3 clans over every other clan.

I've experienced this also in 1.53 in my playthrough where I was the ruler, where I wasn't given the option to give fiefs to others but a select few and from those it cost vast amounts of influence to give any but the same clan each time (Garros).

Currently playing 1.54 beta and the problem persists to extent where Derthert himself has only 3 fiefs but has given 4 fiefs in a row to Berican dey Rothad who now has 5 where others mostly have 2 tops, except Derthert who has the forementioned three fiefs.

Edit: Found a wanderer called Nortos with two-handed swords. He's 69 years old and has mostly just errors as dialogue. Sadly I didn't have any room for new companions so I couldn't investigate further.
  5. SP - General Repairing items

+1

I've thought about the same thing. It doesn't make sense to have multiple partymembers with 100+ smithing skill, yet nobody can fix damaged gear.
  6. SP - General Southern Tunic Waistcoat model for men

So, I was browsing some fancy looking town clothes for me and my party, 'cause you know, that's what you do with your unlimited wealth in this game. I came across this dashing looking silk clothes called Southern Tunic Waistcoat which looked just brilliant on my friend Friduna the Shieldmaiden...
  7. Resolved [e1.1.1] Female Character gave birth to a child who spawned in an enemy town far away

Summary: As the topic says, my female character gave birth to a child while riding around close to Sibir and now the child is found in Chakand, which is pretty far away enemy town. How to Reproduce: Haven't tried to reproduce it yet. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  8. Resolved Can't create an Army in Armies Tab after selecting available unit "DONE" button does not work.

For me it works when I change the resolution into 1600 x 900, create the army, then change back to which ever resolution I was using.
Back
Top Bottom