Resolved Can't create an Army in Armies Tab after selecting available unit "DONE" button does not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have tried everything to create an army with over 1300 influence and a member of the Valandian Kingdom. I've also created parties with my companions and still cannot create an army as the cancel button is not even there and the "DONE" button does not light up, nothing happens when selecting it after moving armies into my box. So I am deleting the game and reinstalling it and trying that.

For me it works when I change the resolution into 1600 x 900, create the army, then change back to which ever resolution I was using.

I cant see the ok / done button but its hidden to the right just above the edge.
I can see the cancel/reset just a bit so its just above to the right.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom