Resolved [e1.1.1] Female Character gave birth to a child who spawned in an enemy town far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Polskija

Recruit
Summary: As the topic says, my female character gave birth to a child while riding around close to Sibir and now the child is found in Chakand, which is pretty far away enemy town.
How to Reproduce
: Haven't tried to reproduce it yet.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: The newest patch according to my steam feed is e.1.1.1.
Installed community-made modifications: Developer console
Computer Specs
:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Chaikand is your character's "home" and where your brother lives. If your spouse is not set as a governor of a city, the kids all go back to Chaikand. If you make your spouse a governor of any city, you'll see that the kids magically teleport to that city and live there. While you're off gallivanting around the world, the kids are with uncle.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom