Recent content by Pehu Wizzard

1. Pehu Wizzard

Money, not an issue for me :S

Almost all true, Liquidninja.
    Actually, there were also guys complaining about the very slow start of the mod, and they asked if it would be possible for a faction to rise very soon on the game. That's why wicked coded the two heroes of custow to start with very high relations with the town (kind of like 38 of relations, 40 being needed for a NPC hero to claim a settlement). So, that has nothing to do with the high charisma of the heroes.
    As a matter of fact, I don't have a clue of how it is on this last version, as I've never had the time to play it, but on the early editions that's how and why it worked like this.
  2. Pehu Wizzard

Money, not an issue for me :S

Diavolo said:
    the first faction can arrive anytime. I experienced swadia taking over Custow after 2 days in game. Earlier it had something to do with the player getting a e2m2, but now it just matters how good the relationship is between the factions heroes and the different settlements.
    That's not true. Swadia does not TAKE OVER Custow. Swadia RAISES on Custow, what means is that the leader of Custow creates a faction named Swadia.
    And it does not have to do with the player getting a e2m2, it has to do with a settlement owned by a hero getting to e2m2. That's why Custow becomes a faction so soon.
  3. Pehu Wizzard

Custom Settlements 0.67 Download & Description & Discussion

You just need to download the OSP Addon from AvaRice.
  4. Pehu Wizzard

Sigs for Custom Settlements

Nice kit for Dantsic. I'm a Dantsic fan, so...
  5. Pehu Wizzard

Custom Settlements 0.67 Bug Thread

No scene will go to the "trash can". It's a matter of simply renaming the scene files and assigning to another empty settlement.
    That's why you don't have to worry about reserving a settlement.
  6. Pehu Wizzard

Very slow mod..

Read the FAQ thread, and welcome.
  7. Pehu Wizzard

Favorite Settelment in Custom Settelments

Yes, and knowing that everyone has their own tastes, probably this poll with more than 100 options will end on a draw.  :mrgreen:
  8. Pehu Wizzard

Oh, I can't even imagine the pleasure of downloading a mod with more than a hundred custom settlements!!!  :grin:
  9. Pehu Wizzard

I don't care having to redownload the scenes in every update of Custom Settlements, tho.
  10. Pehu Wizzard

Custom Settlements Collection (settlement DLs)

I really don't think that this would be needed. Wouldn't be better to wait for the next release, when all the new settlements are going to be added to the mod anyway?
  11. Pehu Wizzard

Heroes of the Custom Settlements

Berpol, for the unknown traits for Eddie, they were taken from this thread: Heroes Discussion

Also, I've changed the traits for Pehu Wizzard, they were not supposed to be the same as Eddie's, thanks to your thread I've noticed. They are now Bounty Hunter and Inspirational.
  12. Pehu Wizzard

Hero Submissions (3rd Wave)

Wicked, I've changed the traits for Pehu Wizzard: Behaviour Trait: Bounty Hunter and Talent Trait: Inspirational.

They were not supposed to be the same as Eddie's, my bad.
  13. Pehu Wizzard

Settlement Scene Making Guide

There'll always be the need for more scene makers, as wicked plans on more than 100 settlements.
  14. Pehu Wizzard

Heroes

Well, not quite. As I understood the posts of some persons, those heroes will be duplicated, leaving one copy on your settlement forever, while the others will ride on Calradia, looting, burning, and eventually meeting their clones on your settlements, which would result on destroying the world as we know.
  15. Pehu Wizzard

0.66 Bug Report Thread

So I've understood correctly.  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom