Recent content by OcelotZero

1. Leaving Server After Each Game

I was surprised to find out that after each multiplayer game, I was kicked back to the menu and have to find another server. Is that normal, or did I miss some option to stay? I feel that players should stay in-server for the next round until they choose to leave, or time-out. Hoping this gets...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

In case you forgot, M&B's and Warband's launcher had the "activate cheats" checkbox. So... Yes? This is a singleplayer game with a multiplayer feature, not the other way around, as far as I can remember. And whatever one does in their own single player should not be anyone else's business, should it?

New game, new rules? Just giving my preference.
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

-1 for auto block, auto targetting, and cheat codes.
  4. Workshop help

Check the amount of raw inputs the city has. To be profitable, the trader needs to have an abundance of the input your workshop needs. For example, I put brewing workshops in places where the amount of grain was very high, like over 300 units. You can help this along by buying the items elsewhere and selling them to the trader.

In addition, I did notice that it can take a couple in-game days for the profit to increase from zero once the workshop is purchased.
  5. Tournaments?

I think it's great. I just wonder if the cloth wearing enemies eventually get armor as we level higher. I would imagine that would be best.
  6. Option to have standardized armour/equipment in tournaments?

Kill heavily armored opponents by thrusting their head with your sword. Just murdered a cataphract 1v1 that way, not so difficult once I learned slashing has no effect. I'm rampaging through tournaments right now in cloth. Won a really cool horse and 2h so far.

edit: To the poster above, the part about ranged damage.. that's probably because arrows do piercing damage for armor pen? I haven't checked yet.
Back
Top Bottom