Users who are viewing this thread

I think there's something wrong with your definition of humor!
It would be great if one of the MP snobs who are saying that blocking isn't hard proved it with a video. Frankly the trainers would be a great place to demonstrate it because the trainers are about as soft serve as it gets.

Prove you can do it with an easy opponent and shut us up. It's. Not. That. Hard.

It would be great if one of the MP snobs who are saying that blocking isn't hard proved it with a video. Frankly the trainers would be a great place to demonstrate it because the trainers are about as soft serve as it gets.
I'm talking about this guy talking about my sig! I've not once said anything about a trainer! I didn't even try the tutorial!

It just boggles the mind that the Multiplayer community has shown itself to be elitist, condescending and speak towards the Singleplayer community as if they are "entitled" "expect to be catered to" etc. for asking for a long favored feature of the game. I was not aware that such was normal behavior in that community. Whatever good will you may have generated and attracted new players to Multiplayer has been lost on people, and even if I wanted to practice and get good at manual blocking, I wouldn't personally want to be a part of your community based on the behavior I've seen in this thread. Shame! Shame! *Cersei gets hit with a vegetable* Shame!

Last edited:
there is no good solid argument I have seen that contributes as to how autoblock helps/makes you better etc.
And here stems the singular point I've been making. Some users here want other to be just like them, to get better. But playing the game is not about getting better unless you want to. It is about playing it and having fun. If you want to feel challenged and overcome those challenges, learn stuff, get better, and feel like a warrior-athlete. Good for you, go for it, please, if it makes you happy, if it satisfies your personal itch, do so, please. But just because your personal opinion on the matter is that it is good for you to feel that way, doesn't mean it should be the standard every other user should be held to.

Some people just want to play around and hack and slash. Others want to just trade, maybeeven forge weapons and sell them, barely touching the combat aspect of the game. Are they having less fun than you because of that? I don't know, I don't care, if that's what they want, they should be free to do so. Same with autoblock. Does it matter to anyone but the person using it? No.

At the risk of being accused of spam, here it goes, a fourth time:
So, the basic argument here is:
The game is more fun for me because I can learn something new [blocking] and it feels satisfactory blocking manually. Try it for yourself and you'll have as much fun as me.
STOP THIS MADNESS!
Now you want to force them to keep their reflexes up, just because
you think having good reflexes for a virtual game is more fun? Maybe we should stop comparing personal opinions here, and thinking on the bigger picture, something like the collective good, like the choice to have it ON or OFF?

Can we have aimlock also? I find it hard to shoot enemies

The forest bandits have that already, perfect headshots every time. Shouldn't be a problem. We are entitled right? Why not just let us have cheats? That's what Autoblock was right? So those 1500 hours I played in Warband I was using cheats and I didn't even know it!

Every MP player here is utlimately worried about a MP autoblock hack, I guarantee it. They wouldn't say it like that though, instead they're just trying to play coy and tell you to "learn the game" as if autoblock wasn't in every MB title already. I would be interested to see their skills and abilities however, if any of them can show me proof of them using the block system without dodge strafing and showing off how "capable" they got with skill and practice, I would be genuinely impressed. And this would be the STANDARD for EVERYONE.

I've actually played a game online like 15 years ago before it was infested with hackers - I've stopped playing because of that and it really sucked ... so I understand - MP players really should get solid anti-cheat protection ... but that is just not a good reason not to include autoblock into SP

-1 for auto block, auto targetting, and cheat codes.
In case you forgot, M&B's and Warband's launcher had the "activate cheats" checkbox. So... Yes? This is a singleplayer game with a multiplayer feature, not the other way around, as far as I can remember. And whatever one does in their own single player should not be anyone else's business, should it?

You have a Signature full of sexy women and I responded to your "it's not hard" comment with "unlike your signature", so you can't understand a stupid joke? jesus man
I understand what you're trying to say but you effectively said my signature is hard making no sense since they're pixels on a screen. You looking at my signature may make you hard but my signature itself is not hard.

Also don't objectify the QUEEN and SAVIOR of NA warband Seolhyun!!!

I've actually payed a game online like 15 years ago before it was infested with hackers - I've stopped playing because of that and it really sucked ... so I understand - MP players really should get solid anti-cheat protection ... but that is just not a good reason not to include autoblock into SP

obviously they are just entitled and feel as if they should be catered to by TaleWorlds not allowing autoblock for anyone.

Can we please remain on-topic, instead of going down the ad hominem rabbit hole where everyone is accusing everyone else of something (from elitist to ignorant cuck who can't spell crap, they're all personal projections and attacks.)?

I think that the blocking feature is actually fun. True, it is hard, but when you master it, its very satisfying. At least for me.

I think that the blocking feature is actually fun. True, it is hard, but when you master it, its very satisfying. At least for me.
I agree! I agree autoblock should exist for people with disabilities but I would hope for players to at least try to learn to manual block because it's actually more effective than autoblock, at least in Warband.

Sorry but this is projection. People are simply asking for what has been in every game beforehand. If there was a critical feature in MP that was in every MB title beforehand, but was missing from BL, you wouldn't see SP players all calling you entitled for wanting it. You're just being petty and childish man. That's just the truth.
Well, that did actually happen when it was announced that Battle mode was being excluded from Bannerlord in favor of Skirmish. People need to chill and stop hating on others for liking different things. What people do in SP has literally zero effect on anyone else, so there's no reason to withhold the option of autoblock in that context. Nobody seemed to mind that you could autoblock in SP Warband, and most MP servers forced manual block anyway.

I understand what you're trying to say but you effectively said my signature is hard making no sense since they're pixels on a screen. You looking at my signature may make you hard but my signature itself is not hard.

Oh yes quite right, excuse me good sir. Let me rephrase;

My goodness, after witnessing such nubile young nymphs therein depicted upon yon Signature, a virile gentleman such as myself cannot help but blossom the most turgid and engorged erection of such a mightily throbbing and pulsating condition that your own comment regarding "Buy a shield, it's not hard", HARDLY encompasses mine own swollen and blushing member.

Last edited:
Oh yes quite right, excuse me good sir. Let me rephrase;

My goodness, after witnessing such nubile young nymphs therein depicted on yon Signature, a virile gentleman such as myself cannot help but blossom the most turgid and engorged erection of such a mighty throbbing and pulsating condition that your own comment regarding "Buy a shield, it's not hard", HARDLY encompasses mine own swollen and engorged member.
I enjoy this well thought out reply, just one thing though shields require you to manual block now as well!

Back
Top Bottom