Recent content by Norfar

1. How do i make peace with a faction?

Articulo34 said:
    You can go to any of their lords and ask them for peace. If they don´t hate you they will ask for a certain amount of money, should you pay your relations with that faction shall go neutral again.
    thank you, i remembered this to be the case in PoP but here it seems that another requirement is to have 5+ (certainly more than 0 ) relations with that lord. 
  2. How do i make peace with a faction?

sry for stealing this thread but does anybody know how to improve relations with faction that u lets say raided their monastery? i got -5 with that particular faction and i was wondering if there is some other way to improve relations than joining their sides in battles they fight?
  3. Starting choices effects on stats

Great i looked at the table and fixed the few mistakes and also found out one mistake in my guide (female spotting was in noble choice instead of martial arts) so it should be good now
  4. Starting choices effects on stats

ok i added female choices since after thorough checking i found out that male choices already matched Leonion findings and now everything should be in order;

@edwardecl
    in that spreadsheet now are missing only peasant(male/female) choices, also i didn't double check if others are correct since u probably changed all to Leonions base stat/skill values so it might be easier to upload that one that i updated and just add female choices, donno your call
  5. Starting choices effects on stats

thanks Leonion, seems that i will have to recheck and fix whole table again; martial arts different for males and females who would have though if that  :razz:
  6. Starting choices effects on stats

edwardecl said:
    Feel free to update the spreadsheet with the new info.

Thank your Edward, i managed to update Skill-Rules table to the newest version so here it is

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aPYr-GZxaDN9kvxx2SGfQl5AUysJ9AhSl4H84fTk5ig/edit?usp=sharing

7. Starting choices effects on stats

thank you Wheem, I did check if there are any changes and i couldn't find any so im really happy that i dont need to do cross check it all again  :cool:

however if anybody finds any mistake let me know

cheers!
  8. Starting choices effects on stats

hadn't visited these forums for some time so thanks to Ivan Khan i added - can read for oratory

btw does anybody know if new remastered edition or beta version touches any of these stats again?
  9. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

i love all these new features, thanks for all support to this game
  10. Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

great news indeed, will dive into it as well when i get the time
  11. Starting choices effects on stats

Updated to version 1.04, however i wish devs would stop changing these stats its rather tedious doing these corrections :mrgreen:

U can find it here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356134613 or in the OP of this topic

Anyway let me know if u find any mistakes, so i can correct these tables.

Cheers!
  12. Starting choices effects on stats

@Wheem 1,04, changed everything, i will need a few days to update OP post, as for spreadsheet it outdated as well
  13. Starting choices effects on stats

edwardecl said:
    Edit: Seems to fit the character creation test I did so it's all good.

thanks for letting me know, i also encourage others to report here or in steam guide comments section for any mistakes u find.
  14. Starting choices effects on stats

Updated and in some cases corrected to version 1.03

same here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356134613

15. [Suggestion]Option to kill a lord

Is their escape chance so low that they cant escape or how is it? I would also prefer to kill them than to "store" them in some dungeon.
Back
Top Bottom