Recent content by MR. Sparrow

1. MR. Sparrow

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Birger Jarl said:
    Echtel said:
    Birger Jarl said:
    squamouss said:
    Well she is a devotee of Khorne. I think sounding feminine is not high on her list of priorities.

Still, we're talking Khorne here. She wouldn't have grown testes or anything.

That's Slaaneshi territory:shifty:

You really hate that one don't you?  :shifty:

Its... complicated.  :wink:

Sounds like someone has had a close and personal encounter with the slaneeshi territory  :fruity:
  2. MR. Sparrow

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Sleeeves said:
    GS tried to fix that at one point, unsuccessfully.  A workaround is to turn autosort on when you need it (it's really convenient when you've just ingested a large number of random prisoners into your party, for instance) and then remember to turn it back off shortly thereafter.
    Cheers thanks for the reply

Michadr said:
    Do people actually use Autosort. I am curious.
    It's a neat little tool but I'd say not a neccesity. I'll use it if it's there, it would be a shame not to use all the tools given to you to manage things.
  3. MR. Sparrow

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I found a peculiar bug in 0.772, making my troops to be unable to recive experience from training skill, i do recive the propit that daily training is completed and some troops are ready to be upgraded but oncei go in to my party menu i see no troops that can be upgraded. Now i had a doubt that the player party sorting was the cause of this and i unchecked it. The unchecking of the feature seems to have worked but I'll try *cought* play some more  :iamamoron: *cought* to see if i will have futher difficulties with the issue.

I apologize if this has been reported before, i did do a search to see if this has been fixed or reported and found nothing, other than this issue I've had a blast with this mod and I'd really like to thank the Perisno team for their hard work
  4. MR. Sparrow

Suggestions

I honestly love the design of the magic aspect in the mod (especially necromancy  :cool: ), It offers a great amount of variety to the game and offers the player a change of pace from the original combat system and allows you to gain the feeling of being powerful yet fragile especially when someone is swinging or hurling a pointy object at you.
    The things I'd like to suggest are some minor things that I found a little weird or had an idea about them, about the magical aspect of the game, and I apologize if my suggestions might go against the developers vision of magic which is honestly already highly enjoyable :

• The magic systems restrictions:
    As far as the restrictions I feel the same, armor should nerf the magnitude of spells, I don't really know how the current system works but I presume it's based on the armor value of an object excluding the hands and feet armor or it's as easy as that that every armor has it's own static magic hindrance modifier added to them, I would suggest that instead of all armor hinder the spells and the others like the mage armor does not it should be hindered by the players encumbrance or the weight of the armor, the reason I would suggest is that magic is in most cases a skill that relies on concentration not what armor you wear (well if it's an uncomfortable armor that's another story) , the heavier you are the more harder it is for the mage to keep his concentration (ever tried to solve a math problem when something was distracting you? Well that's about it, you can solve it of course if you know how it but there will be a bigger margin of error as you are distracted) on invoking a spell. This would make the magic system more dynamic as the weight and allows the players to wear armor while casting magic and making it a viable option even thought it wouldn't be as effective as wearing a robe that enhances magic while being light weight. I actually tested it out wearing Light Leather armor and a Desert Turban with magic power 5. I would personally evaluate those pieces armor to cause a rather low hindrance to the magic spells as they are made of leather and cloth. I'm not quite sure if i had a glitch with the system or something else but the damage I caused while casting a fireball or magic missle was 0 with an occasional hit with damage. I will test it out again later today after re-downloading the mod to make sure I haven't accidentally changed anything vital of the game system when I changed the cattle to follow me instead of driving them foward.
    Why, yes I'm an evil person who has modified a module file to fix a thing that kept annoying me, hate me for it, hate me Muahaa  :twisted:
    • Necromancy
    I love it.
    But i feel wierd that a person with 10 points in necromancy will still lose 90% of the health while rising some zombies  and still receive the same amount of undead as a a person with 1 point in necromancy.
    A semi-reason for it being like that is that Calradia is full of battlefields so corpses should be readily available everywhere
    If I have bodies lying everywhere and I'm efficient  enough in necromancy I'd say I should be able to resurrect more of them.
    • Magic points
    The current system is good but I find it quite restricted in comparison of a warrior or archer who gain damage bonus from an attribute while mages gain no bonuses from them so if it is possible to do I would like to suggest that mages gain a +1 magic point from 1 point of intelligence. To balance that mages wouldn't gain too large magic pool they should not gain MP from magic power skill which would only scale the damage of spells and allows you to learn more powerful spells.
    Another Idea in this could be that even learning spells would be governed by intelligence, and you would learn them by reading a book. For example, you buy a book from a book vendor (Could be cool to rename it to Teacher of magic or something like that) called Grimoire: Maginarium of Inferno. It has a intelligence restriction of 12. Let's say you have that 12 points in intelligence and you select that book to read, once you have read the book you gain a notification that you have learned a new spell.
  5. MR. Sparrow

Official 3D art thread - Warband

I was skimming trought my model libary and found some ScFi:ish stuff I've done, no textures really haven't bothered to do that.
    werl2012-04-2022-43-30-08.jpg
    [/img]
    werl2011-08-1519-13-16-37.jpg
    werl2010-12-3123-57-01-24.jpg

werl2010-12-3123-56-53-26.jpg

Oh boy this model has some glitches  :roll:
  6. MR. Sparrow

Harvinaisia mutta harvinaisen hyviä pelejä

Pjoo said:
    Joo tuota Dominions 3 voin itsekkin mainostaa, peli ei sinänsä mekaniikoiltaan ole *niin järjettömän monimutkainen*, vaikka kyllä se ~150 sivua jota niitä mekaniikoita on ohjekirjassa on aika paljolti asiaa. mutta strategioita on aivan järjettömästi, 50 kansaa, yli 1500 yksikköä, jotain 800 enemmän tai vähemmän uniikkia taikaa, ja tuollaiset 300 taikakalua, ja vielä kun pitää itse skriptata joukkonsa. Peli ihan hyvin omalla järjettömällä tavallaan tasapainotettu, kun on vain yksi voittaja se vahvin pelaaja yleensä ottaa kuonoon, ja uber-taikoja loitsimalla saa helposti vihua niskaan. Mutta ei sillä tasapainolla ole niin väliä, vaan juuri hauskinta tuossa on testailla multiplayerissä erillaisia taktikoita ja ottaa kuonoon.
    Älä unohda modeja, Niitä on aika runsaasti virallisessa foorumissa, vaikkakin on melko hounosti tunnettu peli.
  7. MR. Sparrow

Finland Infantry Nation WARBAND KLAANI!

Tänään luntodokumentissä:  Melkein sukupuutton kuollut mulkku/tupla postaaja/yms. Heidän kerrotaan lisääntyvän tekemällä itselleen multi accountteja. Katsokaa miten hienosti hän räyhää "Topicissa" *modi astuu sisään* Ahh.. mulkku/tupla postaaja/yms:llaisen pahin painajainen! Modin on ainoa tiedossa oleva peto joka vähentää mulkku/tupla postaaja/ynnä muun samallaisen kantaa. Parhaillaan käyvä tutkimus kertoo että moderaattorit eli modit ovat kaikki persooniltaan erilaisia.. jotkut pitää robottiyksisarvisista jotkun mulkku/tupla postaaja/ymssien järsimisestä..
    Kuten eilen näitte mulkku/tupla postaaja/yms:illä ei ole mahdollisuuttakaan selvitä moderaattorin hyökkäyksestä.Ensi kerralla lisää foorumin villistä alueesta jossa monet erialiset lajit yrittävät tulla toimeen toistensa kanssa 

Sori en voinut vastustaa kiusausta..
    Onnea vaan uudesta Klaanista!
  8. MR. Sparrow

Universumin paras peli koskaan

Temuzu said:
    Kyllä. Pelasin kaksi tuntia putkeen ja nyt harmitta että lopetin :mad:. Tältäkö tuntuu olla WoWi riippuvainen.. mahdoton lopettaa pelaamista ja laulamista?
  9. MR. Sparrow

Universumin paras peli koskaan

Käsittämätöntä miten helposti siihen jää koukkuun..

Always I wanna be with you and make belive with you and live in harmony harmony oh love...

10. MR. Sparrow

Mitä pelaat eniten?

Jhessail said:
    Google on ystäväsi:

Mutta toisaalta, jos olet henkkoht sitä mieltä että Stronghold 2 oli ihan yhtä hyvä tai jopa parempi peli kuin alkuperäinen lisälevyineen, Legends sopii varmasti kuin nyrkki silmään.

Kiitos. Se ihan varmasti sopii kuin nyrkki silmään!
  11. MR. Sparrow

Mitä pelaat eniten?

Juuri nyt pelaan enimmäkseen Company of Herosia.
    Onko kenelläkään kokemusta Stronghold 2 ?
    Mielestäni stronghold 2:sella ei ole mitään vikaa. Ihan mukava peli jossa saa rakentaa linnaa. Jos mennään stronghldeihin niin tietääkö kukaan mitä se Stronghold Legends sisältää ja tarviiko se jotain muuta pyöriäkseen?
  12. MR. Sparrow

Pelit 10-15 vuoden päästä..

Ljas said:
    Silloin ovat pelit vaikeustasoltaan suunnilleen tätä luokkaa.
    Törkeen vaikea peli aina häviän :cry:
    Nii jos mietitään pelejä 10-15 vuoden päästä niin millä me niitä pelataan? Eli toisin sanoen onko tietokone jo silloin historiaa vai viellä arkikäytös? onko playstation 556 jo tullut kauppoihin? Onko XboX 720 samallainen kuin 450? kysymyksiä kysymyksiä..
  13. MR. Sparrow

Cleverbot

Irpe said:
    Olen näistä aika pihalla,
    kun äsken vietin laatuaikaa 4 vuotiaan kanssa MUTTA EN minkään sortin tietokoneella VAAN pulkkamäessä. JA: oli hauskaa.
    ps. ne noin 100% tästä foorumista jotka asuvat pk-seudun tarkemmin helsinkiVantaaespoon alueella: (Spolier: LUE MINÄ) Kannattaa kokeilla.
    Muut: I haZ
    hasaa deär heft
    lestadiolainen
    Code:
    pErhe
    kun en ikinä ole käyttänyt tuollaisia. Ja vihdoin asiaan:
    Code:
    loeloe
      onko tämä cleverbot siis oikea ja alkuperäinen eikä kaikkien käyttämä omegle. koulussa kun näkee puolen atk luokasta olevan täynnä omeglen käyttäjiä, mielestäni idiootteja.

Cleverbot ei ole mikään ystävän hankinta ohjelma.. Se on tekoäly joka oppii uusia asioita meidän jutuistamme joita sille kirjoitamme.
    Ja voisko joku kertoa mitä ihmettä hän alussa höpisi?

14. MR. Sparrow

Picture War

cocaine-drink.jpg

Now this is something i want :wink:
  15. MR. Sparrow

Mount&Blade-kysymykset sekä muu tilpehööri

Tämähän menee kiinnostavaksi!  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom