Recent content by MonkeyTazer

1. Congrats TW - you killed your own game

You completely destroyed captains mode by catering to skirmish - and your skirmish mode is walmart's version of mordhau/chivalry, and at this point everyone is leaving that too. Captains mode was completely unique to you, you can't play it anywhere else. You gave your own creation absolutely no...
  2. Congrats TW - you killed your own game

You completely ****ed captains mode by catering to skirmish - and your skirmish mode is walmart's version of mordhau/chivalry, and at this point everyone is leaving that too. Captains mode was completely unique to you, you can't play it anywhere else. You gave your own creation absolutely no...
  3. INT Captain Completed Captain's League Season 2

Can't wait to drink from some skulls
  4. Report Abuse Is Becoming An Issue

Hello, My clan has recently been being targeted by trolls, since we are one of the most active, If not the most active, clans on captains mode. We repeatedly get trolls changing their steam names and profile pictures to match ours and go around saying hate speech, trash talking, team...
  5. BUG - Instant Full Rep With Nobles? Beta Patch - 1.5.6

Advanced troops are based on how long the recruit there has been sitting, they have a chance each day to be upgraded. So basically you are recruiting from a town that hasn't had its recruits taken in a while. Most cities you will just find recruits because they are not left long enough to upgrade. Pretty sure this is how it goes, correct me if im wrong.
    Yeah, I understand that. But like I said, I’m only level 4 and I’ve only been in existence for probably a month in game time? Not sure exactly, but it has not been more than an hour since I started the game. Is this still normal? Whenever I hang out in sturgia there are extra slots but they are still low level troops.
  6. BUG - Instant Full Rep With Nobles? Beta Patch - 1.5.6

Advanced troops are based on how long the recruit there has been sitting, they have a chance each day to be upgraded. So basically you are recruiting from a town that hasn't had its recruits taken in a while. Most cities you will just find recruits because they are not left long enough to upgrade. Pretty sure this is how it goes, correct me if im wrong.
    Yeah, I understand that. But like I said, I’m only level 4 and I’ve only been in existence for probably a month in game time? Not sure exactly, but it has not been more than an hour since I started the game. Is this still normal? Whenever I hang out in sturgia there are extra slots but they are still low level troops.
  7. BUG - Instant Full Rep With Nobles? Beta Patch - 1.5.6

Maybe you forgot to set recruitment to "Realistic"? Easier difficulties get additional slots.
    I always have it set to easy, I have never had this happen before. Additional slots makes sense, but the advanced troops available to recruit has never happened.
  8. BUG - Instant Full Rep With Nobles? Beta Patch - 1.5.6

I just started a new game, and all of the southern empire is giving me units as if I have full rep with them. I am level 4, tier 2 clan, only a mercenary for this faction. I haven't done any quests for southern empire.
  9. Resolved Bug - My Game Is Letting Me Get Infinite Money

I went to ransom my prisoners and it's letting me ransom them an infinite amount of times - currently swimming in 1million denars, but stopped because i got tired of clicking the button to ransom. I uploaded the video to reddit - I can post in here or send it via email but I don't see an option...
  10. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE ARCHER/CAV NERF PATCH

I am Sorry that it took this long, but we had to make substantial changes to ranged combat and therefore AI. Archer AI is pretty good now and patch is close to shipping. AI weapon swapping improvements are being worked on (future patch) and cav AI improvements are next.

well now that you answered so politely I feel like an ******* - sorry for my aggressive tone. Thanks for all your hard work!
  11. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE ARCHER/CAV NERF PATCH

Seriously, it has been like 3 months with this **** bag patch that completely ruined multiplayer. Just revert the damn thing and get your online players back, nobody liked that patch, it caused so many people to quit. Archers are useless, cav is useless, the only thing you can do to win is...
  12. WTF is wrong with multiplayer lately? 30+ people searching but no games start

This has happend the last 3 nights, it shows 30-50 people searching in queue but nobody gets into a game. Eventually when enough people give up and its around 15-20 searching we finally get a game.... almost 9 months of dev time and all they have done is make the game worse with every patch.
  13. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

Don't try communicating with Monkey he doesn't care about the whole of multiplayer he just wants Captain to succeed and the rest of multiplayer to die

so many grumpy and sweaty keyboard warriors in here.
  14. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

I agree with your point but I want to say that most clans don't want to do the clan system skirmish stuff, that gamemode was kinda forced upon us as its the closest thing to what we want while still falling well short of expectations. Like Octavius said, he has 150 members atleast, KO the clan im in has 50 members from NW and about 20 players we have picked up from beta and EA who have been waiting for battle and custom servers to launch and nothing has happened, no communication except "its going to be something like battle but something new and different" Like ****ing hello Taleworlds we dont want different WE WANT B-A-T-T-L-E and we are ****ing tired of waiting, 6-7 years of development and over 1 year of community testing and trials and we are no closer, so to people like @MonkeyTazer yes I would love to take a nap im tired but you can go **** yourself if you think that one part of this multiplayer community has been treated worse than the other, we all want our side of multiplayer to prosper but the fact is none of it is

You are so salty for no reason and it's literally making me laugh "go **** yourself" he says hahaha just over talking about a video game, love it.

"one part is being treated worse than the other"... well yeah, do you like facts? I love facts. Here are a couple, Skirmish has had tons of balance patches, captain has had zero, skirmish has had 3-4 maps added since launch, captain has had zero, skirmish just got a little overhaul on some of their maps to make them better, captain has had zero. Oh me, oh my, how could i possibly think captain and skirmish aren't being treated the same.

Now come back and try and be more of a cringey keyboard warrior so i can get some more lulz in today.
  15. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

The dilemma being? Clans can host their own clan matches between them or other clans with the clan system. Pubs only have one way to play skirmish, and that's going in the god awful queue.

But can't blame clans. TW made a terrible multiplayer.

Not enough people actually play in clans anymore to field a full battle. Now it's just scattered clan refugees meeting up in whatever clan discord has the most people on. To play clan matches both sides have to be assigned to their clan, you can't have people from other clans stand in with yours, they have to be a part of the clan playing.

I talked about all of this already. I said they added in clan battles and it was too little too late because not enough people play anymore to do a clan battle.
Back
Top Bottom