Currently viewing this thread:

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MonkeyTazer

Recruit
I went to ransom my prisoners and it's letting me ransom them an infinite amount of times - currently swimming in 1million denars, but stopped because i got tired of clicking the button to ransom.

I uploaded the video to reddit - I can post in here or send it via email but I don't see an option to upload videos/photos in the forums?

Bug - Infinite Ransom - Infinite Money

uçanbiblo

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, can you reproduce the problem on the latest live version(e1.5.5) of the game? If so please let me know.

FrodoSagBag

Recruit
Hello, can you reproduce the problem on the latest live version(e1.5.5) of the game? If so please let me know.
I can reproduce it fairly often on 1.5.7 beta if that helps at all. However, I unfortunately have no idea what triggers it. It is only hero characters though.

VersusXY

Recruit
I went to ransom my prisoners and it's letting me ransom them an infinite amount of times - currently swimming in 1million denars, but stopped because i got tired of clicking the button to ransom.

I uploaded the video to reddit - I can post in here or send it via email but I don't see an option to upload videos/photos in the forums?

Bug - Infinite Ransom - Infinite Money
I once sold Raganvad and this happened. I gained 3m gold thanks to him. Game version 1.5.7

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom