Recent content by mk9000

1. CD Key not working in promocode field

But where did you buy it? Taleworlds directly?
  2. CD Key not working in promocode field

Where did you buy it from?
  3. CD Key not working in promocode field

Wait did you not buy it on steam? If not, steam won’t recognise it
  4. CD Key not working in promocode field

Okay that is NOT the problem I thought you were having......
    Steam Support is your best bet then
  5. CD Key not working in promocode field

Oh I have no idea then, I got it off steam and got 20% automatically on release day
  6. Workshops in Bannerlord

Yeah I think the latest patches have over-nerfed the shops. My caravans regularly bring in 1-2k a day, whereas my shops barely hit 60. I get that caravans are a higher risk higher reward situation but I think the shops are a bit low at present
  7. CD Key not working in promocode field

What? Are you saying you put the code that unlocked warband back in and expect it to unlock Bannerlord? I’m confused
  8. Clans leave kingdom immediately?

Wait... kingdoms can be created now? What am I missing?
    Yeah it’s a bit frustrating because you need to follow the main quest, but it’s always been in there
  9. Clans leave kingdom immediately?

I’ve started my own kingdom with only my own clan in it, and It was getting pretty lonely. So, I convinced a clan leader of the Khanate to come to the dark side, bringing a major city and a few castles with them - Great! Having come straight from a major battle I needed some time to rest my...
  10. Fellow Merchants Welcome!

Honestly I’ve given up on trading and just save up the money to buy a caravan, after a few days they give 1k+ per day
  11. Workshop Income Determinants

Well in 1.0.3 I was making an enourmous amount of money again (10k+) but then after 1.0.4 it seems that I barely make anything from woodworks. It's weird because they didn't make a mention of it in the patch notes for 1.0.4 so I'm unsure whether or not it was intentionally patched again.
    Think the notes mentioned tweaking production in cities so maybe it’s a knock on?
  12. Workshop Income Determinants

They removed that patch with 1.0.3, did they re-add it in 1.0.4?
    They did?? Oh man I’m already losing track of patch notes.....do woodworkers still bring in stupid money?
  13. A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Voices:
    There are no voice files I see, however there are strings referring to what voice strings *should be added. The opening of the document has the following blurb which should give you an idea of what the voices will be like:*
    • From voice_strings.xml in SandBox:

• The same file has what looks like what looks like every line TW intends to voice, an interesting read if you're curious
    Misc:
    • The ability to wait at hideouts--unknown if that means your own--is listed as a menu option in game_menus.xml in SandBox.
    • trait_strings.xml references several blurbs for player traits that currently do not exist anywhere:

• The file settlements.xml contains all of the names for the cities and towns, the root origin of their name and what they become in Warband if possible, and sometimes a blurb describing them. The only removed settlement in the file is 'Sunor' which is derived from 'Sonotorea' or in English 'City of the Deliverer', the predecessor of Suno, and an associated village named Surusbec. It's possible this was removed as it was a Vlandian town and they already have plenty
    • The file sp_battle_scenes.xml contains numerous cut battle scenes, around a third of them in total
    • The file animations_animals.xml has animations for rabbits
    • monster_usages.xml contains reference to animations for burning to death
    While this is a really interesting list, I think “cut content” is a bit misleading. I don’t for a second think any of this is cut, just not currently accessible as they work through early access. If everything listed here was in game they would have so many bug reports they’d never get anything done for having to read them.
    I hope this wasn’t your intention, but I feel the need to again stress that if you buy an EARLY ACCESS game, you cannot expect to receive a complete finished product. I have no doubts most of not all of this content will eventually be present
  14. Workshop Income Determinants

They patched it so they can only make a max of 200 per day so you won’t get back to thousands, other than that I’m not sure
  15. In Progress game crashes when i hit resume game?

Turns out it was the Cloud save update! Disabled it and removed the corrupted save, sorted!
Back
Top Bottom