Recent content by messenger

1. messenger

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Can't wait to see this mod released, loved the Call of Warhammer too so I hope this is just as good!
  2. messenger

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

The texture work here is phenomenal, keep up the excellent work!
  3. messenger

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

That's a very handsome mod you've got going there, I wish you the best of luck in completing it.
  4. messenger

SP Native Dark Ages Of Calradia - Round 2

Awesome, this is the greatest news ever.
    Good on you Scion :grin:.
  5. messenger

Waterloo Mod

Welcome back Drewry! Can't wait to see how you do things this time around!
  6. messenger

Empire: Total War

So are those massively awesome Musketeers are already in that submod or is that for later?
    Right now I am seriously considering installing Kingdoms finally just to get that.
  7. messenger

Platinum Arts Sandbox

Yeah, maybe on the mature version you can rip out somebody's guts with a sword but on the kids version tinsel flops out with christmas crackers and sweets/candy.
  8. messenger

Platinum Arts Sandbox

I would probably yum this up if there was combat. Is there any possibility of making underwater environments?
    By the way, what's the point making a watergun version? You might as well go the whole hog, it's unlikely any kids that are able to play your game haven't already been able to shoot a goblin or something anyway.
    Maybe if you have an age slider that unlocks content then it would be a whole lot better so you can still let your kids play hello kitty while let normal people be able to impale tigers on spears and make their own battle of Kursk.
  9. messenger

Let's Play: Citadel of Chaos

I found it pretty hard to stay alive on CoH back in the day, but go for it :grin:.
  10. messenger

Ah touché Mr Bile.
  11. messenger

The Spider man only betrays you anyway, nothing bad about leaving it.
    Illusion the man!
  12. messenger

HDR in Mount and Blade!

I have to say, that HDR lighting looks very nice, wish I could do the same without frying my Mount and Blade this time.
  13. messenger

Spore

Archonsod said:
    They're meant to be. It's basically a tutorial. Creature stage is alright, Tribal is a bit too easy.
    I completed Tribal stage in an hour, very easy although I found it more fun than civilisation stage. Customising your buildings is the most fun part of it/ICBM everything.

Try checking the centre of the universe.
    What's so special about going there? Doesn't it just make you start over? Or does it allow me to finally play micro-organisms again?
    Really? Cool....
    Yeah I got told that down the grape vine, it makes sense what with it being the creator of Sims + EA combo. I wouldn't be shocked to find constant expansions adding a new pair of wings and teeth and other such nonsense.
    I would love to have a plain old micro-organism creator, they have everything else for use on the creator so why can't I make my own little gribblies...

Already got into space though in about 6 hours gameplay so I don't know what else the game will have to offer. So far I keep getting attacked by spaceships in space without being able to fight back and having to pop back to my homeplanet to kill some pirates every so often.
  14. messenger

Spore

I have to say, the micro-organism stage seems to be the most immersive until you get to fly a space ship. The creature to civilisation stages are easy and repetitive, I found flouting around in the primordial soup a lot more interesting to be honest.
    Not only do you have more enemies, but the combat is a lot more tactical as constantly tapping the attack button won't always win for you.
    Shame it won't let you make micro-organisms, I don't like the early creature stage as much.

I heard that EA got Maxis to pull underwater settlements and civilisations for the obligatory expansion, so I hope the body drag feature will be implemented too.
  15. messenger

Spore

Creature phase get's repetetive after the umpteenth time you raid a skeleton or dance in time to another creature.
    Can't wait to get on to the village phase, hopefully I won't keep getting raped by stealthy ninja beasts in the grass any more.
Back
Top Bottom