Recent content by Lucanus

1. Lucanus

Place for mod requests/paid contract work?

Hello, is there a good place in which you can ask for contract work or request a specific mod? I really would love to have a version of the imperial lamellar with scale skirt that has a lamellar texture instead of the scale. if a standalone version would be too difficult while keeping the...
  2. Lucanus

[solved] Bastard Swords Question

Hello, can somebody please tell me how to make certain blades/grips (crafting pieces) usable for onehanded with shield and twohanded? i had it working with edited vanilla crafting parts before patch 1.7 but now all my bastard swords are only showing the 2handed tag in the inventory, not both...
  3. Lucanus

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Intigration of code ??

Dalorath said:
    The idea wasnt to fully intigrate chivalry into Mount and blade. It was to take aspects of the Team Objectives, the Last team standing and the Free for all battle modes  into the game... That was essentially my sugjestion... Although I love chivalry, I dont think all the aspects of it would be perfect.. Im not saying that the games make a 100%+100% baby, Im sugjestiong that differnt aspects of chivalry, bannerlods, and even a few other games possibly be intigrated to create an ULTIMATE new game that would blow peopels minds for Generationsm aybe if done correctly :grin:

No it should not, mount & blade should stay mount & blade, the ULTIMATE new game can be made in a new or a other franchise but dont ruin mount & blade  please!, the same goes for the combat mechanics.
  4. Lucanus

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

kalarhan said:
    Lucanus said:
    Thank you for your answer, sadly i only have the steam version of the game and i only can find the newest 1.170 version to download at the taleowrlds webside :sad:

it does not matter if you have Steam, GOG, ... it all the same game. Just follow the instruction to get the module (its the same process to install a mod)

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1168.exe

Thank you so much, i cant even say how thankful i am.

I dont know where you found that link (i am new at the taleworlds webside and i only found the 1.170 download) but YOU sir are a real hero.

Again, thank you so much. You saved my game with my paladin which used this mod and my samurai which used two other mods. I spend many hours in both of this characters and i am very happy that i have it again.

I defenitly learned from my mistake and i will never istall any mod at the original native module any more.

@mike56

The new warband update effect the native module. After this update i installed this mod and two other armor mods and an weapon mod which worked well before the new invasion mode. After the update i installed the mods again (because the updates override the 1item_kinds.ini and the modules.ini). Than i startet the game and most of the armor parts were invisible or, which is funny, some weapons turned into an armor item and some armors like one of this plate armors turned into weapon items . And i am not shure if it was because of that item type change or because of other things but some armors are also not equipable anymore. Also some of the new invasion mode items were selled by the weapon and armor traders in singleplayer but as i think i could see without thair special ability but with thair unique names.

So i think that some mods like this dont work with the native module after the invasion mode update. I also read a post at steam that this update broke an diplomacy mod.
  5. Lucanus

kalarhan said:
    Lucanus said:
    backup of this modul :sad:

download 1.168 from TW website, extract it using 7zip (or a similar software) instead of running the .exe, rename the module "Native" to "MyOldNative" or something and copy it to your game folder (game/modules/MyOldNative)

backup done

Thank you for your answer, sadly i only have the steam version of the game and i only can find the newest 1.170 version to download at the taleowrlds webside :sad:

It's all my own fault. I should have made a backup of that modul befere they released the new invasion mode. I also be angry because i cant deactivate the auto update of games at steam anymore. Without that autoupdates i would have no problem now. :sad:

But again, thank you
  6. Lucanus

Sadly this mod dont work proper anymore with the new update for the invasion mode of the multiplayer and i have used it in the original native and i have not made a backup of this modul :sad:
  7. Lucanus

[FREE UPDATE] Invasion Multiplayer Mode Beta and Release Date! - TODAY!

Captain Lust said:
    Lucanus said:
    Is it normal that i have the javelin bow, the insta kill knife and the awesome spear and some other things in the singleplayer part? They appear in the market inventorys of towns.

Thats not good if you ask me.

Also do you have changed the way items have to be implementet? because the armor and weapon mods i used in the singleplayer Native are not working anymore after i reinstalled them. Now a sword have become a arrow type and some armors are a weapon now and all armor parts exept of the boots are invisible.

I use the Steam version of the game
    You should always, always, do single player tweaks or anything to a Native module, in a backup of that module. We cannot make sure our game maintains compatibility with whatever you decide to do with it. That's impossible.

Always make a copy of Native and apply tweaks to that. Keep your Native... Native!

@kraggrim: Joke but... they should be saying other things too. I'll find out what's going on and then there should be some variety.

Thank you i just wanted to know :smile: Its not that big deal it was only a thew armors and weapons i will miss them but i can live without.

I only wished to know that a few days earlier so i had the chance to make a backup of the module because of steams auto update which you cant deaktivate anymore.

But thats my problem and not yours i still love warband with or without that armors and weapons.

Thank you for your answer.
  8. Lucanus

[FREE UPDATE] Invasion Multiplayer Mode Beta and Release Date! - TODAY!

Is it normal that i have the javelin bow, the insta kill knife and the awesome spear and some other things in the singleplayer part? They appear in the market inventorys of towns.

Thats not good if you ask me.

Also do you have changed the way items have to be implementet? because the armor and weapon mods i used in the singleplayer Native are not working anymore after i reinstalled them. Now a sword have become a arrow type and some armors are a weapon now and all armor parts exept of the boots are invisible.

I use the Steam version of the game
Back
Top Bottom