Recent content by Leonemo

1. Leonemo

Future of tournaments

I support the idea of a matchmaking system since it doesn't discourage new players like I feel it is right now. Many of my friends bought Warband because I conviced them with the great teamplay and individual skill aspect of it. But when they started joining servers, trying to compete against other players they got frustrated pretty fast since they have to learn the complex gameplay, especially the blocking system. And to me it looks like you HAVE to get used to the gameplay of Warband if you want to experience the unique and diversified possibilites of teamplay and "clanplay" the game offers. Any other big online game you play puts you together with players who possess a similar skill level like you which also makes it possible for you to enjoy little victories the first day you play the game.
  2. Leonemo

WB Need help with my french essay

I have to submit my french essay tomorrow and I really need help to get a good grade because it's such of a important work. I know this is not the right place to post such things but I am just so helpless right now. It would be a great pleasure if somebody could help me with correcting that :)...
  3. Leonemo

Technikthread

Ich hatte bis jetzt keine Probleme.
  4. Leonemo

World News Today, brought to you by TW

CXn8ySkWMAAeZ01.jpg

Why is nobody watching the perpetrator?
  5. Leonemo

World News Today, brought to you by TW

I heard about this too and I believe they are allowed to make two kids.
  6. Leonemo

Turkey Right Now

Urgrevling said:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34495161

A potentially violent pro-Kurdish demonstration was successfully broken up by two bombs. 30 or more terrorists were killed, more than a hundred wounded.

Wasn't it a peace demonstration to demand stopping violent between the parties?
  7. Leonemo

What do you do, Taleworlds?

Úlfheðinn said:
    Leonemo said:
    Seems like there are many people who don't know what to do. You all sound quite smart and diligent but something doesn't fit. Have you done things that were said to be the best for you or did you just follow your dreams without any backup?

I'd have to go look up some statistics, but I'd say most people below the age of 40 have held a number of different jobs in a wide variety of places nowadays.

Gone are the days of working for one company your entire life.

Well, it's common for me to work for different companies in your entire life. But is it common to keep switching the job, which means start doing something completely different? I always thought if you start studying something you will try to find the career there.
  8. Leonemo

[Clan] Väring

Ascarion said:
    AHEmqg7.jpg
    22.05.2015 18:48 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 22.05.2015 18:51)

MhfdhOe.jpg
    Beitrag zuletzt bearbeitet von R-I-P am 28.09.2015 16:51

Ich, wie auch andere hier würden euch weiterhin raten nicht Dinge zu kopieren.
    Also bitte ich euch den Text aus eurem Forum rauszunehmen, sonst wird sich der Urheber nicht scheuen
    euch Privat zu kontaktieren und das wird eher ungemütlich.

(Ich poste das hier, da mein Beitrag in eurem Forum direkt ohne Stellungnahme gelöscht wurde.)

MFG. Ascarion.

Ich hab mich schon gewundert wie wohl die Ankündigung im Forum ohne Fehler (im Gegensatz hierzu) zustande kommt. :grin:
  9. Leonemo

The Official Art thread

Isn't it correlative?
  10. Leonemo

Deutsches Schildduell Turnier

In-Game Name: Leonemo
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leonemo/
    TaleWorlds: Leonemo
  11. Leonemo

The Official Art thread

According to Google it looks similar to it, right. I've always thought that the fire-tubes of all tanks are longer and larger. :shock:
  12. Leonemo

The Official Art thread

What's the name of the tank (if there is any)?
  13. Leonemo

Seems like there are many people who don't know what to do. You all sound quite smart and diligent but something doesn't fit. Have you done things that were said to be the best for you or did you just follow your dreams without any backup?

Uhtred Dunkerch said:
    Well, it's not uncommon in Europe (no tuition fees), and it can have added value, as well as beign fun, and you work the rest fo your life anyways.

So do you think it's worth it to expand your study years without earning money. Perhaps you do, but I suppose it can not be that much.
  14. Leonemo

I mean, I would try to find a job.
Back
Top Bottom