Recent content by ulufarkas

1. ulufarkas

Closed eliminate western empire stuck on -100/100

Hey, are you still experiencing this issue? I have been informed that this issue should be fixed after the last update. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    It still appears on my logbook, what do I need to get rid of it?
  2. ulufarkas

Closed eliminate western empire stuck on -100/100

Summary: while following main stroyline, i have decided to keep dragon banner for myself and found a non-imperial kingdom. i took every piece of land in calradia. i have about 28 clans, 40k army, well wealth in most of our towns. there were 3 quests: eliminate western empire, northern empire...
  3. ulufarkas

Need More Info Achievements not working Steam

Summary: no credit for achievements on steam
    How to Reproduce: play campaign mode
    Have you used cheats and if so which: none
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU:
    GPU Driver Version:
    CPU:
    RAM:
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Achievements worked at first launch and I received credit tutorial achievements. No credit in other sessions. (Win a tournament and have a caravan and workshop at same time). Others have posted similar comments on achievement guide posted on steam community group
    You may have your cheats option enabled
  4. ulufarkas

In Progress Infinite Influence Bug

Summary: There is an extremely easy way to farm influence within minutes. How to Reproduce: Create an army > Invite a member of your faction > Donate your troops with 1 button click = Get Influence from donation > Leave donation screen > Talk to your faction member > Get back his whole troops >...
  5. ulufarkas

there exists any white horses?

as seen one of the devlogs, there is a white horse (check the picture) but i have not seen any white horses in my 850+ hours gameplay. see the white horse on left
  6. ulufarkas

Need More Info Chat : using French accents during Siege game stops Server responding

Best trolling against the devs, I assume
  7. ulufarkas

Bannerlord Creative Competition

Will be usable in battles and other SP scenes, of course!

No such DLC is in the works, no. If you would like to find out more about your ban feel free to PM me. Duel and ranked systems are coming as was mentioned here. Thank you for chipping in.
    Winners announced?
  8. ulufarkas

That would be awesome if you could share design prototypes, drawings, plans (of both Bannerlord...

That would be awesome if you could share design prototypes, drawings, plans (of both Bannerlord & Warband) for fanbase archive ?
  9. ulufarkas

Seslendirme

Konunun dışına çıkmadan devam edelim arkadaşlar
  10. ulufarkas

Resolved Stuck in Dialogue screen when encountering Looters

just like the title says when encountering looters i get stuck and cant choose any options or do anything unless i quit the game.
    Could you tell how did it occur? After talking to a lord after battle, after finishing quest?..
  11. ulufarkas

Resolved Inn & Out Quest: Game crash upon winning Tablut in Lageta

RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
    How do you even launch the game :smile:
  12. ulufarkas

Sorular Sorular ve Sorular ve Komple Teorisi

1- Mount And Blade simgesinde ki T neden tam bir haç işareti şeklinde?
    'dan sonrasını okumadım
  13. ulufarkas

When Bannerlord Box will be available

I saw some streamers / youtubers showing up some special stuff from Taleworlds. Like this: Video Those box (or something like that) will be for sale ever or not?
  14. ulufarkas

Do you think that Bannerlord will come out of early access in seven months?

"Around one year" hmmm. Does 23 months counts as around one year? I doubt
  15. ulufarkas

Az Önce e1.5.0 Güncellemesi Yayınlandı Düşünceleriniz Neler?

Hayır çünkü nasıl yazacağımı bilmiyorum.
    Bu adresten iletişim kurabilirsin
Back
Top Bottom