Recent content by KingxSigmünd

1. KingxSigmünd

whats the brother good for lol?

He's the exact opposite of a potato. He's one of the best elements of your clan. If you want him to be. As per all of the above:

• He's a strong field commander who is good to run his own party.
    • He is a great governor, especially of cities of the same culture.
    • His wife will save you 100k + in gear purchases - if you pick strategically.
    But additionally to what others have said:
    • Park him in a city with his wife and you'll have a never ending supply of children for your family that just keeps on going as long as you need it. I'm 400 days into a current campaign and he already has a bunch of kids. Most of which are male, which means I can use them to gain unbuyable gear through marriage in the future.
    How does Nissan having a wife, save you thousands of denars in equipment purchases?
  2. KingxSigmünd

Need More Info Some weapons have trouble getting equipped.

Summary:While playing, I acquired a longbow, a fine upgrade. I went to my inventory and equipped it. When I engaged in my next battle, and tried to equip it, it didn't work. It instead just made me start punching things, whenever I tried to equip my bow, it'd just unequip my bow, so I was...
  3. KingxSigmünd

(xxxx{{:::::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:>

(xxxx{{:::::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:>
  4. KingxSigmünd

Can you set up camp in Bannerlord? Like in Warband.

It was dangerous early on, too. You're camping with 10 rookies, and 15-20 looters run up on you, forcing a defensive battle.
    The danger, was immersive.
  5. KingxSigmünd

Need More Info Cannot Command Troops

Okay noted, I'll try that when I get home. I'll let you know. Thanks!
  6. KingxSigmünd

It was useless thing like so many other things that was in WB. Why do we need them, right? 🤡
    I miss having the option, it felt cool and was useful when camping outside of enemy castles before a big seige, to getta handful of your soldiers ranked up to next tier before the big fight.
    *Sigh*
    PUT CAMPING IN BANNERLORD!!!! IT WAS COOL!!!
  7. KingxSigmünd

I had a lot more luck last night fighting my enemies thanks to you guys. Everything worked, except selecting troop type deemed to be tricky. I will give it a try again tonight and see if I can find "the way" to select troops easily. ...unless you guys know what to do??
  8. KingxSigmünd

I just got bannerlord on my PS4, and I'm used to being able to camp from M&B Warband. Mainly to heal up quickly after battles and preserve the moral of my troops. However I don't know how to access the camp function, if there is one. If someone could shed some light on my confusion, that would...
  9. KingxSigmünd

Need More Info PS4 - Inaccessible menus and disappearing save file

Okay. So hell yeah, you were right about the "press circle/B" I didn't know it toggled the cursor. To either a cursor to access the inventories or, the map cursor, that you use to move the map around. Any idea on how to wait, or camp if you will.
  10. KingxSigmünd

I'll give it a shot brother, thanks for the recommendations. I'll let u know how they work out for me.
  11. KingxSigmünd

I'll report back to this thread, once get back from work today. Then I'll hop on and give it a shot and let you know. :smile:
  12. KingxSigmünd

You can extend the info bar at the right bottom of the screen with the arrow pointing up, that will show you the remaining stats at the second row.

This seems like a TV/monitor issue, maybe you can fiddle with its settings to get a better view of the UI.
    This isn't some minor little thing. This isn't something we can just mess with the settings and fix, something isn't right we don't have a free cursor like on warband while on the world map. Or any access to UI at all. You're right on one thing though, it "also" seems to be struggling fitting my TV. Some of my HUD is completely cut off from visibility. Just don't undermine this, as something minor. Cuz it needs to get fixed, like I said in a previous reply. You can't use 90% of the vital functions in this game right now.
    This isn't just that my TV or whatever is configured weird...it's the game, the game won't allow people to access any menus. At all.
    Unless your at a village. Which is extremely inconvenient, still can't use the camp function or do anything.
    It's not just being touchy, where we can change settings to make it work. It's just won't work. Believe.
  13. KingxSigmünd

Introduction/Hello thread

Welcome to the forums, Talon of Idaho.
    Well thank you, Sir Adorno. :smile:
  14. KingxSigmünd

Summary:When in battle, you cannot command your troops it seems. I have tried everything to find a way to find the command options. This was found playing on a PS4 pro. How to Reproduce: Playing on PS4, engage in a battle, and attempt to command your troops. Scene Name (if related): Media...
Back
Top Bottom