Recent content by KingBruceLee

1. KingBruceLee

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Ok, I raised relation with Orcs and still there wasn't option to hire Ogres, tested same with other factions and everything works well, so maybe there is a mistake in hire Ogres script or something else.

I also noticed now that none of Ridas lords ever use Silver golems, not even archmage.
  2. KingBruceLee

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I just talked about town guards and kingdom patrols of player faction being Swadian - townwalkers, merchants etc. work properly, so as you said - default kingdom culture is the case. And one more thing about patrols - those not generated but made by myself (created by talking with constable) randomly disappear, and no, they are not defeated by hostile parties.

About necromancy - just tried to summon shadows at night - got message that they joined my party, but in fact they weren't.

It's amazing what you did and you're still doing with this mod, gsanders, can't wait to see druid class and play as this summoner on the light side of the force  :smile:
  3. KingBruceLee

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

First of all, thank you very much for giving me access to beta version :grin:

v140

- can enter Ironston Castle, but can't leave it - when I get out of there, I appear on the hill and can only go back to castle, some bandits spawn and get stuck on that hill too

- sometimes it is possible to cast 255 spells of type without using mana

- only passive necroskills are working for now, so maybe Gustav could have a look into that

- Swadian guards, travelling villagers and patrols in player faction, I know it's not a bug, but it would have been great if cities/castles had guards and patrols of their population race

- Undead morale falls when I recruit prisoners and they desert, also prisoners sometimes leave my party, never seen this before

- position of bridges around Curav and Slezkh Castle

- Linacre Castle besiege scene where you need to build besiege tower but it spawns in the castle wall

- looters appear in other bandit camps than regular ones, for example in zombies graveyards/shadow planes

- human townsmen and watchmen in every city, including other races cities

- can't access Orc riders and pouncers through troop tree, can't recruit Ogres in city

- Ridas Magocracy lords have orcish party icon
  4. KingBruceLee

Bug Reporting HQ

I conquered city, destroyed churches and raised clergy power, but I'm still losing religious uniformity, on details screen in town menagement I can still see -3 uniformity from churches, despite the fact that I razed them. I play version 5.0.
  5. KingBruceLee

Currently working on...

Few sabotage ideas from me:
    -open gate (city siege) - first, main battle, takes place on town streets instead of siege scene
    -poison wells/destroy food supplies - just as in Brytenwalda, this action reduces the time needed to force the enemy to capitulate
    -provoking mutiny - some low-tier enemy units may join besiegers - worse situation in besieged town/castle - better chance for it
    -blowing up arsenal - reduced attack value for defending forces/less ammo (don't know which is easier to do)
    -kidnapping/assasination of important person/prominent citizen - the enemy is more inclined to surrender

if rogue fails, he should be imprisoned and player army could lose some morale... unless player was that rogue, then it's the end of the siege  :razz:
  6. KingBruceLee

Lore debate thread

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
    Can we just scrap this damned poll and get back to work so we can get this mod out sooner?

+1
  7. KingBruceLee

Currently working on...

:shock: can't wait for an update
  8. KingBruceLee

Currently working on...

guspav said:
    I'm currently integrating many of the resources form the Elven Path mod to Phantasy Calradia (fully approved, of course), so new armors and weapons for drows and elves are on their way!

Amazing :grin: what about epic beards for dwarfs ?
  9. KingBruceLee

too difficult?

It's early alpha, just wait for new patch :grin:
  10. KingBruceLee

Suggestions

Few fast suggestions (DANGER - bad english detected):

1.Option to change player/player faction lords party's models (on the map, You know, like these from new factions)
    2.Moooore banners
    3.Multiple mercenary units in tavern (i.e. 2)
    4.Speak to village elder option
    5.Following cattle
    6.Military academy building where you can upgrade units without xp (only for gold), but only specific amount of soldiers per month
    7.Bandits and patrols able to take lords as prisoners
    8.Bandit armies with ability to plunder villages (and maybe taking castles/towns)
    9.More bandit types and bandit troop trees to make them stronger
    10.Much more towns, castles and villages on map - it looks really empty
    11.More special locations too
    12.Ammunition packs for long battles and sieges (auto-use after certain time period)
    13.More diversity in armors and weapons (for new factions and vanilla ones)
    14.More Berembert's inventions  :grin:
    15.Maybe some alchemy system with i.e. potions giving better skills for battle (manually or auto-use) for player and companions (auto), and some from really rare ingredients giving +10 to certain proficiency or +1 attribute/skill point
    16.Single mercenaries in castles/villages/town centers
    17.More minor factions.
    18.Stone club/hammer for stone golem and copper spear/shield for clay golem to get a better color match - but I think it's just my litttle perversion :wink:

Edit:
    19.Possibility to end mercenary contract by speaking with king (just realised there isn't that option)
    20.Option to set amount of reinforcement waves during battle (hate to enter 20 battles to win one big)
    21.Bigger "in the streets" battles

Edit2:
    22. So, if mercenaries will do everything for money, they shouldn't be affected by Undead, but they could get "undead company compensation" i.e. 50-0 denars per mercenary unit (50- 0 leadership,  0- 10 leadership) 
  11. KingBruceLee

Just making sure...you CAN join the minor factions right?

Yep, but they must take castle/city to be "real" faction
  12. KingBruceLee

Bug Reports

Huseby said:
    tommy71394 said:
    Well, I'm playing with 0.61 patch, and I got this glitch. Can't do anything at all, had to alt-f4.

I helped the Highlanders kill some Female Mercenary Warband.

28v65u1.jpg

Something similar happened to me, i don't recall what the parties were that were fighting, but I believe one was a Khergit lord vs a non-faction unit.  I joined the Khergit side, and after the battle the Khergit lord said the same dialogue option.  Only thing I could do was alt+f4

I've had same dialogue after helping Highlanders, but I had options to hire them, attack or go away. I recruited them and they were performing like any other mercenary band.
  13. KingBruceLee

Bug Reports

When you'll attack robber from "merchant's brother" quest, you'll receive -8 relation penalty with "Neutrals" faction

Edit: "advanced armet with plume" (helm) and "jelkalan advanced armet with plume" textures are inversely (I'm not right i've used that word corectly) matched
  14. KingBruceLee

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

How do you maintain 500 knights ?  :shock:
  15. KingBruceLee

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

matmohair1 said:

Loves these concepts !
Back
Top Bottom