Recent content by Kelefane

1. PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Dev tools are about to be released. So when will PoP start to be developed for Bannerlord?
  2. Release the Developer Tools already :)

Just release the developer tools already and let the big name modders do their total conversion mods like Prophecy of Pendor and call it done. That's what I'm waiting for the most anyway. I'm sure I'm not alone in that case. Mods will be the meat and potatoes of this game anyway. Might as well...
  3. Huskarl Swordsman missing?

This unit is in the in-game encyclopedia under Sturgia. However, the unit doesn't have stats. I'm curious what's going on with this unit and why it doesn't have stats and why it's not in the game yet? Will it be eventually? What type of unit will it be and for whom? A minor faction? Something else?
  4. Weird Companions?

Companions in this game feel extremely lifeless and without personality. In fact they seem like a copy pasted mess to me personally. There are zero redeeming qualities to any of them.
  5. 1 month after release 0 content change my mind

Just release the developer tools already and let the big name modders do their total conversion mods like Prophecy of Pendor and call it done. That's what I'm waiting for the most anyway. I'm sure I'm not alone in that case.

Mods will be the meat and potatoes of this game anyway. Might as well release the developer tools sooner rather than later.
  6. When will we be able to join Minor Factions and play as a proper bad guy/faction?

Anyone actually know if we'll get these options?
  7. When will we be able to join Minor Factions and play as a proper bad guy/faction?

2qkz1s.png

This image from 2016 gameplay. You can see wolfskins base on the upside. I think the content is in the game but not ready yet.

hmmm. That isn't some "Hideout" marker is it?

Also, will we be able to play as "Thugs" and run an underground empire as a Thug Lord I wonder?

So much potential and fun there. Hope we see all this.
  8. When will we be able to join Minor Factions and play as a proper bad guy/faction?

Warband sorely needed this. I hope Bannerlord brings this option to play a proper Thug/Gang Leader and join the Minor Factions and run a Thug/Bandit underground and be the Leader of one.
  9. Will we eventually be able to become a Bandit King?

What I mean is, getting relations up with the various thugs, looters, bandits and sea raider minor factions around the map. And then being able to recruit from and run "Hideouts" across the map once you conquer a hideout. Then you'd be able to recruit the certain bandit/sea raider from said...
  10. Can we play as Bandits finally?

And actually be bad guys? If so, how in depth will it be? Do you start off as a Bandit in a hideout on the map for example and build it and yourself up as being a notorious outlaw? And can you recruit other Bandits and sea Raiders etc ?
  11. I do not understand how to play bad guy in 3.9

Ive always wished we could play as evil in this game and recruit from evil factions. It would make it interesting.
  12. Can you recruit from Minor factions yet?

Assuming you get good relations with them? Minor factions like the Vanskerry for example.
  13. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

This game is a required taste for sure. Its not for everyone. I think its garbage personally, but a lot do like it.
  14. Freeman: Guerilla Warfare, Something to help waiting for BL

kalarhan said:
    Kelefane said:
    This game has close to modern graphics and the system requirements are wayyyy higher then Warbands are.

noone said they stolen Warband assets.

I didn't say they were "stolen" either. I was just curious what assets, if any, they used.
  15. Freeman: Guerilla Warfare, Something to help waiting for BL

Honestly, I don't see the Warband connection much at all besides the overhead Map and a few other things. This game has close to modern graphics and the system requirements are wayyyy higher then Warbands are.

Are they using assets from other games besides just Warband? Because while I do see some Warband stuff here, I also see other things that are vastly different then Warband.
Back
Top Bottom