Recent content by KönigsTiger

1. Dead?

The download-link seamed dead, anyway...
  2. Kings Quest Cant Figure It Out

Josef_the_Pretender said:
    Not very noticeable, but the king tells you that they are somewhere within the boundaries of the kingdom, so the Nords will be in Nordland, the Khergits on the steppes etc. The Swadians were put out in the open and are easy to find (because I needed flat ground for their cavalry charge), but the others are a bit off the beaten track; the Nords are hiding in a stand of forest over past Gisim (in that area west of Tihr where there is just one castle).

Good luck...

Yaeh... I´ve been searching in all the woods even remotly accosiated with Thir and its surroundings. No Rebels... (Got my as kicked by a large group of Hired Blades while searching, though, so I might not be ready for the mission anyway...)
  3. Wouldnt it be cool to have rabbits (Animals) in a mod?

(Sorry to bring up an inactive thread, but I had a question related to it...)

I belive one of the Wester-Mods had Deer you could hunt. But it was a long time ago I checked it out.

However: My question is: Is there any Mod where you can have a pet (preferbly a dog) that you can have with you as a companion and possibly level up?
  4. Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

From the dead Hobo?
    Sure I read it, but I didn´t figure it was important in any way...

Now I´m stuck right after meating Klepto instead. And I don´t have any throwing wepeons, just a handy assault rifle... :\

Edit: OK, I get the riddle now...
    Kind of cheated my way past that bigg spinner-thing. Just walked right past it, you might say... :smile:
    Anyway: Is that Ziggy all there is in this dungeon?
  5. Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Well, Fallout 3 runs on the same engine as Oblivion, thus the similarity. If you like oblivion in a post-modern setting, then it´s a good game. I like´t it, but tired fast...

Anyway... I can´t seam to find my way into the power-station??? :sad:
  6. Camps and stealth : the thief's way

I've been waiting for a Stealth skill ever since a played this game the first time... :smile:
  7. SP Native Modern Calradia 1964

What about some kevlar armour? :smile: Ordanry cloths want give you much protection against machine-guns, you know...
  8. Simple suggestion for trainer skill

If you have like 20 Peasents, theyll level up quickly, but if theres one alone, hell take more time on him than if you didnt upgradeed the peasents till all of them were ready.... Did you get it?  Thats my experience, anyway....
Back
Top Bottom