Recent content by joshtong1234

1. joshtong1234

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Kjertesvein said:
    Yifeng_konjac said:
    Vendayn said:
    how do you open the army design menu? I opened it to check it out, but now I can't open it again and I never actually designed the army. And I don't want to start over, as I'm really doing good on my aztec game. I may just be missing an obvious menu option lol

Check it in camp menu,“do something”~
    Am I the only one who is unable to redesign my custom troops? I don't see a "do something" option in the camp menu:
    http://i.imgur.com/p4rtI4Q.jpg?1

If you mean the "Take an action" option, then it doesn't help:
    http://i.imgur.com/bh8d20r.jpg?1

Maybe it has something to do with me running on the latest versions. :/

Thanks for help anyone. :smile:

Mine was like that when I established my village while being a vassal of England. When I left England, my established village was left to become an independent village. So I conquered a random castle and established my own kingdom. Afterwards, that promote kingdom troops option became available.
  2. joshtong1234

Will there be freelancer implementen in the future?

It would be great to have freelancer in this mod I believe!
  3. joshtong1234

How to improve faction relationship?

Helping their lords in battles is a great help, specially when the lord is the in a tight spot
  4. joshtong1234

Shoey and the farmer riddle/math problem

lol thanks for this  :mrgreen:
  5. joshtong1234

Turkish F-4 warplane 'shot down' near Syrian border

Wth with the people thinking Turkey is in trouble if the Syrians attack? In terms of weapons and equipment Turkey can face both Greece and Syria in the same time and still win. In terms of weapons and equipment that is, not including the decisions people do that can affect if a war does happen. A full-scale war will never happen or else Syria will be crushed in a few moments just when it begins. They know it, Turkey knows it, Greece would surely as hell knows that attacking Turkey with Syria is the worst thing to do as well. If a shooting war does happen, it'll be just a regional conflict or just a skirmish and probably just would take a short time before it ends. Easy as that.

*modify*
    Also, Syria surely isn't having any western support. Russia isn't hostile with the western powers anymore(the cold war is long over). China, well...  it won't be in the best interest of China to support Syria. There would be simply no gains in it and China is already facing deep**** here in South East Asia for killing Filipino fishermen which could start a war. Anyway, any country smaller than the 3 powers namely, China, US and Russia won't be enough to support Syria and make them that brave(even if it's strong enough as to combine the 3 European powers). Also, if Syria would invade Turkey, Israel can find an excuse to invade parts of Syria and start a chain and another damned major regional conflict(not really a good chance of happening though).
  6. joshtong1234

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Leberecht Reinhold said:
    As cool as Targaryen months could be, I prefer the Native ones.

Much less confusing.
  7. joshtong1234

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Great Job! But I bet a lot of people will go looking for house Stark from one of the major houses  :lol:
  8. joshtong1234

Pentagon Study Finds Beards Directly Related to combat effectiveness lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

I'm  not saying that I take this seriously but I think having beards has it's ups  :grin:
  9. joshtong1234

Pentagon Study Finds Beards Directly Related to combat effectiveness lol

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/04/pentagon-study-finds-beards-directly-proportional-to-combat-effectiveness/?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150715487958286_21882709_10150721319208286#f3327182bc Tampa, FL – Forget new gear, weapons, or sophisticated targeting systems. The newest tool coming to combat...
  10. joshtong1234

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

kuauik said:
    mark7 said:
    Ordens Priests (by ficus)

good,but i dont feel it looks like medieval clothes,more like 18th century one

it fits just fine. In fact they have the same fashion with what Italy has during the 1400-1600s, so it's just right  :grin:
  11. joshtong1234

xXBerethorXx said:
    sonyer said:
    KingofPrussia said:
    Awesome thread dude.
    When does this mod get released? I'd luv to play it :3.
    Never,they are just showing us some images and videos just to make us  :shock: :shock: :shock: Did you understand? :mrgreen:

I'm gonna laugh one day if someone actually believes that and rages until the point the FBI storm his house. :lol:
    We just gave em a good prank for us on April Fools day  :lol:
  12. joshtong1234

*ehem* ok seriously back to topic now hehe.

This thread has reached 160+ pages now and probably again? I think this is the third here  in the Pioneers Guild. I'm very excited  for this mod and hopefully we'll be able to ever play this  :mrgreen: and I would just wish it will be on my birthday on April  :grin: :smile:
  13. joshtong1234

DamHove said:
    I'm sorry to interrupt your very interesting conversation!

But guys, is it a bit off-topic ...?  :wink:

Let's put it back to topic then...

so... When is the release date?....of the next screenshot?

Yes, yes there is. -RLL

14. joshtong1234

Isilendis said:
    teun557 said:
    It is realy bothering me that in the 1st post it says Relese date instead of Release Date. Could it be fixed?  :roll:

Is it realy or really ??? I wonder  :cool: YEEAAAAHHH

It are really. With two double 'l's.

"Lol, this this guy serious?"

"Do  you think I am?"

Sincerely, Grammer Nazi
Back
Top Bottom