jisiting2960's latest activity

• jisiting2960
    是不是这个游戏公司被土耳其国营了啊,私人公司一般除了作死以外,不会有这种事。 波兰蠢驴被国营了也这个要死不活的样子,又混了一年,除了修BUG,这些开发人员都静默了, 是公司要黄了还是没给他们发工资,就让他们这么心安理得的摸鱼啊,这公司的总监是忙着投身房地产拔不出来了?...
  • jisiting2960
    我希望在部队和人物移动时,在地面形成脚印等痕迹,至少要5秒以后慢慢消失。 衣服装备最好有动态污渍,比如灰尘等在衣服上慢慢累积,使每个NPC的衣服都有一些不一样, 在战斗时候刀剑等让衣服出现划痕,...
  • jisiting2960
    哈哈 你好啊群主。大概有3,4个城镇吧 ,都是巴丹尼亚的城镇,都是那样的,只要测试员进去一看就知道了 ,比如马鲁纳斯城,彭·坎诺克,没进城镇地面木头就是蓝色的 ,城市里更是如此。 肖农城镇的风车, 那个火炬 你从侧面看, 那里是悬空的, 离墙面得有2米远,...
  • jisiting2960
    现在进去我倒是没有错误,但是冬天的天气里进城后,地面的木头都是蓝色的。这个城市很漂亮 ,但是风车那里的火炬没有贴在墙上,而是悬空的, 你可以换个角度看就看到这个火炬离墙壁有好远的距离,看的我好难受。另外只要是冬天进去就下雪,...
  • jisiting2960
    jisiting2960 replied to the thread Patch Notes v1.2.9.
    Actually, I just want to say not to always fix crashes and add some practical content. It's been 4 years, and so many updates are sorry...
  • jisiting2960
    I not only play games, but also many games. You explain to me that all games have crashes, so there's no need for you to explain. I am...
  • jisiting2960
    Major updates, crashes and fixes, and the game will henceforth be called“Developer's guide, how to create crashes” to allow you to...
  • jisiting2960
    There are too many and disorderly grasslands inside many towns, especially on the main road and on both sides of the city gate, which...
Back
Top Bottom