Recent content by Hasegawa_Taizou

1. Hasegawa_Taizou

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

насколько я помню, лечится включением режима редактирования, not at all
  2. Hasegawa_Taizou

Remove naruto run and anime faces from suguroku?

watch carefully in the sugoroku page, there must be file you need
  3. Hasegawa_Taizou

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Aruda. Sorry, i'm so late, but i bring you my congratulations. You have kinda made my dream true. Many thing i tried to make real, are real now. I'm very glad, there are so many people, who love japanese history and culture. Maybe we are just little boys who continue playing soldiers?))) Well, i tried never change the great spirit of Gekokujo in my work, and i can feel, you didn't either. Great epilogue for the great story. Let me hug you))

Everyone, hello from nowhere, i was fighting for my money and life) Hug you all)
  4. Hasegawa_Taizou

Gekokujo 3.1 + Sugoroku = uneditable female faces?

vaugher said:
    Turns out EVERY female in the game has the same face, too.
    They have different faces! Sounds like racism!
    Kidding. Yea, they do have same faces.
    Old female head mesh
  5. Hasegawa_Taizou

Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Rodriguezlord said:
    is this mod linked to sugoroku?
    what mod?
  6. Hasegawa_Taizou

laius said:
    Hasegawa_Taizou said:

any plans to update these for 3.1?
    i'm not sure, but faces must probably work with 3.1 too. About weapon script - i've forgot how i did it with 3.0, so i have to check my old letters from phlpp. Maybe i could do it.
  7. Hasegawa_Taizou

NEW Kabuto and Armor For Gekokujo (Final version released)

Aruda said:
    3.0+sugo or 3.1+sugo should be okay  :grin:
    Wonderful!
  8. Hasegawa_Taizou

NEW Kabuto and Armor For Gekokujo (Final version released)

Whoa, i can't tell how was i waiting for it!
    But before i install and play - is 3.0 or 3.1 Geko+Sugo needed?
  9. Hasegawa_Taizou

1 question. Will Melphiz be included in your mod?
  10. Hasegawa_Taizou

Aruda said:
    The thing is player is not of daimyo status at the beginning, removing those items only for late game is not logical because player needs money and raiding those caravans is very beneficial also roleplaying as an evil ronin is fun too :grin:, no matter what, caravan raiding is needed in this mod its nothing different than raiding a village, did daimyo raid villages? They didnt personally but they sent their vassals to do the job, its the same with the caravans and it adds flavor to mod. Player can use them to provoke another faction.
    Yes, as ronin it would be really good.
    btw, what do you think about ninja roleplay improving?
  11. Hasegawa_Taizou

caravan raiding is for poor ninja clans, bandits or rebels. Not for daimyo rank samurai. They are those, who get profit from trade - through their rents and taxes. They are those, who defend merchants. Just what i think about it.
  12. Hasegawa_Taizou

Aruda said:
    Is there a way to edit the items that caravans carry? They all carry nothing more than a geta and kimono, its completely useless to raid them. I've googled it but had no luck.
    well, loot from caravan usually consists guards' equipment but also several goods, sometimes even expensive...
  13. Hasegawa_Taizou

Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Aruda said:
    Well you should be proud, suguroku changed gekokujo in a very beautiful way, because of suguroku im still playing this mod and its been for about 1 year now. The reason im doing this is because i want to add something to your and philip's amazing work! And i should thank you for it.  :party:

About the final phase i dont really know how to make it interesting, i dont want it to become another copy paste, so i'll wait and think something (hopefully) new.

And release, i think i'll be done in a month, im in the final phase, making new scenes for castles and villages, i'll post new images to this topic.
    Well, i'm very glad to hear that)) But phlpp and i can't be compared. He made giant work, and i just tried to improve it a little. As it is written on sugoroku's page - everyone here is it's author. A lot of people love Gekokujo, and some of them wanted to make 1 more step to ideal Gekokujo... So, sugoroku is just one of those steps)))
    Anyway, your beautiful mod is going to make a lot of steps soon)) I can see how difficult it was to make all those things proprely. And the result is really wonderful. Can't wait when your mod appears!
  14. Hasegawa_Taizou

Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Aruda said:
    Tastes differ!  :roll:

And new siege scenes.

Attack begins at the dawn (modded the lighting FX)
    7aTajFo.png

jxuoNaS.png

r59Vulz.png

xrr_Mkx.png

kWsyj-J.png

e5DGPsN.png

JlKMaS.png

0MzJppJ.png

Props from Sengoku and Bunroku mods!
    This. Is. Just. Wonderful.
    I don't know what i'm proud of, but i am))) Maybe because i see how my dream comes true)

What about final phase of assault - when you must defeat last 3-5 defenders in the keep? Will you do something about it?
    And main thing - when we will see all that beauty?
  15. Hasegawa_Taizou

Aquilifer said:
    Hi guys! I have a quick question: Where can I find a "shield" sword? I saw that in Sugoroku there is "dual wield" units....
    Cant find the item in the cheatmenu though
    those swords can be found only in loot. If your "luck" irl parameter is high enough though...
Back
Top Bottom