Recent content by HarkonBruce

1. Fix mercenaries please

They are mercenaries, they don't do charity.
    It is not bad that when the contract ends, they flee from the death for which they will not be paid.

Have you read what i wrote or just posted randomly? In my actual gameplay i have 5 millions, and a third of the map conquered, but still mercenaries prefer to randomly run away without any specific reason.
    It's just not realistic at all.
  2. Fix mercenaries please

As title says, please fix mercenary contracts. Pop a message asking if you want to renew their contract each month. Actually if you're in the middle of a siege and contract ends the mercenaries just leave, and even if you lift the siege to speak to them to re-hire if it's not the clan leader of...
  3. SP - General Battle icons

Hi, i'd love to play battles without the icon over my soldier's head, but in the mess it become almost impossible to distinguish friends and foes and it become really hard to give orders knowing what's actually happening on the field. It would be nice if there was an option to make the icon...
  4. Need More Info Companion bug?

Hi, i've disbanded a party just beside Epicrotea and my companion who was leading it after 4 second in real time was staying at Akkalat, on the other side of the map. To me it seem like a bug, thanks.
  5. SP - General Tournament companion

Hi, my suggestion about tournament is to bring back the option to give companion commands like in warband. Too often i find myself 1vs2/1vs3 cause someone in my team is too fast and rush into the full enemy team while i'm way back. Thanks
  6. SP - General permanent injuries

I remember that in Viking conquest (or Brytenwalda not sure) you could be injuried. A message told you that if you didn't got healed by a physician in town that wound would have become permanent giving you attribute penalties.
  7. 1.0.6 gives XP for tournaments and...practice matches?

If devs put a limit to how many points you can earn/day it should be done.
    If i got it right, and correct me if otherwise, you gain same exp as the skill points you get doing stuff, so if you can obtain 5/10/20 points/day then you will get max that amount of exp.
    In early levels it may be a lot, but after the first 5/6 levels it will scale a lot.
  8. SP - General Character import

Thanks i'll give it a try!
  9. 1.0.6 gives XP for tournaments and...practice matches?

Devs could add a mechanic like the stamina one of smithing skill, so you can't practice all day long... maybe you can gain like 5 points/day and then you have to wait. I don't think that's an urgent measure still, even if it's up to the player it's your choice to spend all day training rather than goin' around pillaging and plundering.
  10. SP - General Character import

Hi, it's just a simple suggestion, nothing fundamental nor essential, but a little improving of game life quality. I think, since devs are working so good and so fast in updates, that an option to import your character (appearances and skill set) in a new campaign will be great so we don't have...
  11. Wife gets pregnant every time I visit

I mean, now that most of us are quarantined you can understand you character... you can watch series, films, play bannerlord, cook and stuff... imagine if you couldn't do anything of this and had to spend days after days doing something. I bet ****ing will be the best option.
  12. About patch 1.0.4... Seriously taleworlds?

True, it's nice to find developers who actually consider the playerbase opinions. I was used to devs (of other games) who didn't gave a **** about it and rather let their game lose more and more players until it became dead.
  13. SP - General Pre-Battle Duels

+1

"HECTOOOOR" cit.
  14. SP - General Steamrolling and how to deal with it

I made a post about almost the same stuff, i'll copy it here so it's all together in a single place.

Hi, i want to give a suggestion about the nobles switching faction mechanics. After about 30hours of gameplay (on realistic mode) i've got the whole map conquered by southern imperium. I've joined the empire as a mercenary first and vassal then, but i've noticed that after a faction take the upper hand against another, nobles start to massively switch faction. Of course with more nobles and more armies the faction can easily conquer more and more in a snowball effect that allows the conquest of the whole map in less than 400 game days.
    My suggestion is to limit a lot this mechanic, for example asking the senate to vote to accept or not a noble who's switching side, or not accepting nobles if they have a bad relation with faction leader. Furthermore i've noticed that during the campaign a couple of faction switched not just once, but even three or four times, going from empire to khuzait, then back to empire and so on. It would be nice if those who betrayed once can be rejected the second time they try to be restored into faction.
Back
Top Bottom