Recent content by Graeyson

1. Resolved Masterwork Weapon Bug

I worked my way up to being able to proc masterwork weapons and I have discovered if you are crafting a few at a time to try to get the proc and have a few labelled "crafted sword" as an example and you get your master craft proc and name it a unique name it still stacks with the "crafted sword"...
  2. Need More Info BUG: Party is not at the settlement after waiting

One thing i want to add to this, since i have experienced this as well. I believe its tied to other vassals forming armies, for some reason its taking you to the location where they are creating the armies (invisibly i might add, since your still resting at a location). Once you leave the city/castle you were in you are automatically teleport ed to where that place is (or sometimes where the army last was before it disbanded/was defeated).

Additionally I notice if i am travelling and an army is called my group automatically tries to head that direction and I have to re-choose my location i wish to go. Neither of these problems occur if i am already in my own army or another persons. I was able to rest for weeks while running my own army without issues.

With that being said I believe these two bugs are linked.

Best of luck TaleWorlds and thank you for your efforts!
  3. Resolved Loss of honor reputation when completing extortion of deserters quest

I saved before turning in, to see what options would keep my honor reputation at +1 and it seems none of the options will retain it, all will lower it. The three options we have are to: 1. take the cash reward 2. take half the cash reward 3. or tell the villagers to keep it they need it...
  4. Family Feud bug

Just wanted to bring this up so Taleworlds was aware of it. After this patch upon failing a family Feud quest I am now permanently stuck with the npc in my party. (this failure in particular was from the town being burnt to a crisp and not restoring fast enough before the timer.) Prior to...
  5. What causes 'disorganized' movement penalty?

After reading your post, I went ahead and looked at my game and I was suffering from the same penalty! So i tried an experiment and so far it has worked. I moved and aligned all my cav, Infantry, and ranged to be together in the party screen (including my companions that I flagged as cav) after a day it got rid of the penalty. I do not know if this is how it is but it worked so far. Ill post later if it comes back.

Edit: Nope, it comes back occasionally, no clue :O
  6. Empress Captured

Only thing i can think of is if you hover over the looters groups in the area that you are near and hold Alt, it will show you the prisoners they contain and if you are lucky you might find your captured empress!
Back
Top Bottom