Need More Info BUG: Party is not at the settlement after waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

I have captured Kranirog castle. When I click stop waiting my party is not at the castle but they are a few kilometers away...

How to Reproduce: Wait overnight to Kranirog Castle
Quest/Settlement Name:Kranirog Castle
Media:
Version: native: e1.0.0, all the other e1.0.4
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 @2.80GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1T HDD

One thing i want to add to this, since i have experienced this as well. I believe its tied to other vassals forming armies, for some reason its taking you to the location where they are creating the armies (invisibly i might add, since your still resting at a location). Once you leave the city/castle you were in you are automatically teleport ed to where that place is (or sometimes where the army last was before it disbanded/was defeated).

Additionally I notice if i am travelling and an army is called my group automatically tries to head that direction and I have to re-choose my location i wish to go. Neither of these problems occur if i am already in my own army or another persons. I was able to rest for weeks while running my own army without issues.

With that being said I believe these two bugs are linked.

Best of luck TaleWorlds and thank you for your efforts!

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom