Recent content by Gasset

1. Gasset

Native Fantasy League [NFL] Sign ups!

Name: Gasset ID: 2046265 Main Class: Infantry Second Class: Cavalry Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sangiorterralliure/ TaleWorlds: Interested in leading a team?: No Would you mind/Do you want to call for your team even if you aren't the captain?: No
  2. Gasset

[J7L] Javby 7 League - Main Discussion Thread

I'm soooo hyped over this  :party:
  3. Gasset

NC teams (who will win?)

See you next NC everyone  :wink:!
  4. Gasset

Catalan Independence

I apologise if I snapped. I've been days participating in demonstrations, rallies and other stuff. I am a little bit on the edge.
  5. Gasset

Catalan Independence

Some trivia. The Legion has a goat as a mascot btw. The goat parades along, with its sexy uniform. I think I read somewhere that during the colonial wars in Morrocco they had a monkey. I would have loved to see that.
  6. Gasset

Catalan Independence

As a matter of fact you can buy recreations of their uniforms in kinky shops for your special needs  :fruity:
  7. Gasset

Catalan Independence

Oh they don't send those buddy :(
  8. Gasset

Catalan Independence

That was sort of harsh from you. I am not a teen, or some kind of hardcore mindless nationalist-nativist... I am not swayed by anyone. My actions, words and thoughts are freely mine. Your statement sort of made me feel bad, like if you were patronizing me and treating me like a child when I...
  9. Gasset

Catalan Independence

We'll see tomorrow
  10. Gasset

Catalan Independence

Sure, you can tell yourself that Catalans are Spaniards, not distinct in any way whatsoever, if it makes you sleep better. Go ahead and deny that we are a community which shares a common culture that has been going on for centuries (despite the many several attempts to wipe it out), attached to...
  11. Gasset

Catalan Independence

Some articles; http://www.politico.eu/article/catalonia-referendum-spain-tensions-near-breaking-point/ http://www.politico.eu/article/catalonia-referendum-independence-timeline-how-did-we-get-here/...
  12. Gasset

[DoF] Defenders of Faith [International Clan] - Decade of Faith!

Excited about the upcoming tournament
  13. Gasset

Catalan Independence

Woah, don't put words in my mouth. Some awful accusations here. To begin with I have NEVER said that the way to push forward is terrorism. In my post I did not advocate violence, if someone thinks I did I hope this makes it clear. The Basque fiscal autonomy has existed for centuries alongside...
  14. Gasset

Catalan Independence

Going to answer to some questions asked, and also reply to some statements given during the posts I've missed yesterday! Prince Naga -Catalonia economic miracle was partly due to people and machinery leaving Andalucia, and by being apart of Spain, whilst stating that tourism alone won't save...
  15. Gasset

Catalan Independence

I don't see Messi thriving in that weather. Although I'd love to see our team run around the steppe. This made me laugh but let's move on from the Russia thing Nice picture btw, Catalan artist :)