Recent content by Ganjaa

1. Ganjaa

MP Start of game tutorial Suggestion. - Quality of life -

Hello friends thanks for all you do! I have a suggestion that will make the game more uniform and easy for Newbs. At the start of the game this is the first fight you see. https://ibb.co/3M2MRQY Recommendation: 1) Rectangle box should contain " Fight Starts in 3...2..1" In stead of having it...
  2. Ganjaa

Resolved ?[1.5.9]?Minor graphical errors on siege map 009

MArda! We appreciate you.
  3. Ganjaa

Current patch unplayable

Amazing update but the Cav thing sucks. Im sure they fix it soon!
  4. Ganjaa

Multiplayer Shield wall Slow bug?!?

Or they are not working on this by assuming that this isn't a really annoying bug - since devs are not actually playing the game, they are unaware of the situation. I could be that this is waiting in their backlog with Medium priority
    Idk man the games turning out nice. Just keep pointing out major flaws lets get em fixed!
    You're comparing a bug that is extremely detrimental to the game mode to a useless feature that has not been implemented yet.

Not only do they need to fix the slow bug, but also they need to increase the speed of shield wall. Shield wall lost most of its usability when the speed was nerfed.
    True!
  5. Ganjaa

Ask someone to kill you so you can respawn as another soldier.

I hate this bug.
    I wish man. Thats all you hear now a days. Mid fight bogged down by archer fire. CAV incomming!.. KILL ME! KILL ME! Yeah GL mid fight yo.

The meta is tourture the glitched slow players. Make their life hell. PLAY CAV ARCHER and walk away from them as they charge thier men into certain death trying to help the team in anyway possible. fun meta lol

TO RUSH or to glitch abuse? This is the question.
  6. Ganjaa

Do you mind voting?

Its impossible to play the game as sheildwaller.
    Its a simple coding fix. After the end game score drops and normally people leave.
    Your champion can still move around and the slow glitch magically unplagues for a second or 2 till the server boots you.

Goes to show its coded layering error but at the same time they seem to have a link between Admin movement rights and formations. I bet its only a few lines of code to fix. This is sad.
  7. Ganjaa

Hello friends! I don't know if you noticed but a glitch is making the Captain game mode impossible to play! To make yourself slow glitched for the rest of the game running at 1/4 actual game speed simply: 1) Start playing Capt mode. 2) Formation shield wall. While you and your men are in...
  8. Ganjaa

MP Raid Royale - Game Mode Suggestion

If they dont do this soon my soul might break. Its so simple. imagine 20 man Royals to start. CMON! 4 man troops like a semi capt mode!? Plz sir@!
  9. Ganjaa

Bannerlord vs warband

a big problem with bannerlord is that there not enough things to do outside of war. no feast, no one-on-one duals, not enough interesting quest.
    Arena 1v1 with leaderboards been saying it for a while This would be amaaazzingggg let us learn the true potential of these mechanic's in the hyperbolic time chamber we call "Season 1 ladder arena!"
  10. Ganjaa

MP Small lines of codes! Fill pregame loading screen with top 3 Tips of the day?

Shouldn't limit this to multiplayer really.Would be nice if we could get some lore tidbits on singleplayer loading screens, whenever the lore gets fully written.
    I agree!
  11. Ganjaa

MP Small lines of codes! Fill pregame loading screen with top 3 Tips of the day?

Quality of life Suggestion: Loading Screen just before each game. " Did you know? Press and hold ALT to see objectives! and Teamates?! Stick together around objective for better odds of winning " " Did you know if you hold Tab you can see all recorded kills deaths and assists! YES ASSITS...
  12. Ganjaa

Khuzait is unplayable on TDM

This is exactly why we need leaderboards for each game type/ Class .
  13. Ganjaa

I don't care if Bannerlord is ****

I have been saying it for years but honestly. If they just dedicated a team to Esports smoothing out mechanic's and online interactive play. This could be the next biggest game in the world. Generating ungodly profits is just a by product of online multiplay. AKA better updated constant evolving game we love.
  14. Ganjaa

Resolved 3 glitches!? 1 gets you outside map on Skirmish!

Sweet. Hopefully I get the bug finder badge <3 Can't wait to see the revamped map!
  15. Ganjaa

Resolved 3 glitches!? 1 gets you outside map on Skirmish!

I really hope this gets fixed soon. This map and mode feels unplayable if people are on top of the map spawn killing you.

I love this game so much it wont stop me trying!
Back
Top Bottom