Recent content by Futui

1. Futui

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

...On Steam Workshop page I read this:...

...there is a singleplayer playable version...?

...you forgot to update the page or the e1.9.0 is the current version to run the game...??

It's fixed, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2914892805&searchtext=Sword+Musket
  2. Futui

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

S&M Alpha 1.0 / Release Day Information

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD? - Steam Workshop | We will post a link to it in our Discord, all you need to do is subscribe and then launch
    WHAT TIME IS RELEASE? - Jan. 2nd - 4:00 PM EST (New York City) | 9:00 PM GMT (London)
    SERVER INFO - There will be EU, NA, and OCE Servers Available for YOU to play on all times of the day or night

--General Questions Answered--

Units: Cavalry Units will be added in 1.1 or 1.2
    Units Pt2: Additional Infantry Units will be added very often each update
    Minor Updates: Minor updates are .1 .2 all the way to .9 - Every time there is a major update, so .0 we will be adding way more than we would in minor updates
    Server Stability - We've resolved all crash issues on our end, the only reason that servers will crash is because of TaleWorlds not our servers or module 👍
    Events - Event Signups are officially closed, we have around 500 for EU and 250 for NA and around 120 for OCE on Jan. 6th
  3. Futui

In Progress Scene Editor CPU up to 100%/Fps drops from 80+ to 1 while scaling the flora->grass

Summary: While scaling of grass (radius 3 currently), CPU loading up to 100%, CPU temperature immediately increase (water cooling start to accelerate as aircraft turbine), GPU usage drops to 5-10% from 90%+, fps also drops out to 1. If I increase other flora objects, the fps drops, but to 10-15...
  4. Futui

In Progress Scene Editor Crash after "Start mission"

Summary: When I'm trying to test (start mission) on any scene and any type of test, I got ASSERT + CALL STACK and crash after it. I upload screenshot and video. Same happens on any scene. The game and mod tools were completely uninstalled and reinstalled, but the problem remained. I see the same...
  5. Futui

Release Plans

I trust you, hope we get a great product as soon as possible.
    Please listen to the community, improve servers, make convenient and responsive admin panel and multiplayer mechanics in general. 🛡️
  6. Futui

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

It's just physically necessary for shooting in 2 lines.
    For some mods (and all with firearms) it's fundamental need. As example for sieges, deathmatches, jaegers and light inf gameplay, events etc.

41.jpg
  7. Futui

Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

Amazing! Congratulations!
  8. Futui

Need More Info Scene Editor Got crash after trying to import heightmap/materialmap

2021-03-11_12.25.07_5f2c535c11f572e55981911a890df1c2 +1
  9. Futui

Need More Info Scene Editor Got crash after trying to import heightmap/materialmap

Hello, yes. New Dump - 2021-03-11_11.39.30_5f2c535c11f572e55981911a890df1c2. Now heightmap import correctly, but materialmap still got crashed.
    https://disk.yandex.ru/i/Y9c4eYWJepQ3Cg - material map, not combined with heightmap in any way.
    @MArdA TaleWorlds
  10. Futui

When trying to import a heightmap/materialmap, my GPU usage drops to 0, at the same time the use of memory rises to a critical level and I get mod tools crash... Card - GTX 1650 Super (4gb), equals to GTX 1060 6 GB 2021-03-10_19.18.24_5f2c535c11f572e55981911a890df1c2 Screenshot look left side...
  11. Futui

EU TDM Completed ⚔ EVENT: Massacre in Druimmor Forest (December, 19th)

Amazing. Cool events so close ?
Back
Top Bottom