Recent content by faradon

1. faradon

BETHESDA is apparently working 3 long-term games right now.

-Suspiciously Similar To The Elder Scrolls: "Space" Edition
    -Suspiciously Similar To The Elder Scrolls: "Survival or something else popular on Twitch" Edition
    -Actually Elder Scrolls  VI: "Another province gets the generic fantasy facelift" Edition
  2. faradon

Dragon's Dogma

REVIVAL FOR A JUST CAUSE!

IT'S HABBENING!

https://twitter.com/Capcom_UK/status/641264964175532032

I'M HARD RIGHT NOW.
  3. faradon

Fallout 4

Havoc said:
    From the looks of things it's going to be a lot better than FO3 and FO:NV. Though they aren't exactly stellar games.
    NV is amazing. I'll fight you, homie.

Anyway, **** all this HYYYYPE XD BEST GAME EVA ****. There'll never be a day when morons realize getting HYYYPE is for morons.
  4. faradon

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

"20 good men" to destroy all the food reserves and the siege weapons (if I heard that correctly). How the flying **** is that even slightly possible? We're talking about an army. Too bad about Stannis. I damn hope he better ends up actually playing an important role for the whole magic ice dudes affair later on. And not just biting it like a sucker next episode after all that.
  5. faradon

Star Wars: Battlefront (III)

Yeah, and do you wonder how fun the "missions" will be, thinking back to BF3/4 sp/coop?
  6. faradon

Austupaio said:
    O Bannerlord, save me from all these **** video games!
    Implying Bannerlord won't be just another **** game.
    Absolutely heretical!
  7. faradon

I weep for the real Battlefront 3 that was shut down, that actually had ground to space combat and had all the previous features.
    The only way I even consider looking at this game again is if the 40 player cap doesn't include bots. Which it will.
    O Bannerlord, save me from all these **** video games!
  8. faradon

Filming The Hobbit has begun.

Still haven't seen the last Hobbit movie! Lord of the Rings was a huge thing for me growing up. God, how could it go so far? I was slightly optimistic before the first movie.
    :cry:
  9. faradon

Dragon's Dogma

Reviving this mother****er.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-01-27-dragons-dogma-online-revealed

'Online', F2P, micro-transactions, no plans to release in the west. Crapcom ****ing killed it again.
    Even with no existing hopes they find a way to **** you in the *******.
  10. faradon

Official 3D art thread - Warband

It does look like some inversion of a channel if I think back on having similar troubles. Maybe there's some options in the program you can play around with.
  11. faradon

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

"Immersive Poop"- PC Masterrace wins yet again!
  12. faradon

Warhammer Discussion

Don't you know? The modern, sophisticated tactician only plays his war games with mature toys like shiny knights, samurai, vikings and men in skirts tunicas...
  13. faradon

Post music that you have composed!

Most of the time I tweak all the stuff by hand too.
Back
Top Bottom