Recent content by fanch88

1. Escaping lords are breaking the game!

yeah , yout vid make it prety obvious but remain strange to me , but maybe its better like that, the ai its weak against you and will be completely rekt if they don't cheat.
  2. Brief observations about army & kingdom mechanics in e1.2.0

+1 for the merc clan good idea and for the recruit army yes its a problem but they just have to increase the perk "raise the meek" . i use a mod for this and its great but don't seem to aply for ai
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops battanian archers

yeah i know that and it save my ass^^ but its affect only the player but lord don't do that , its make me sad to go to war with my battanian lords who only have 3,4 archers on their army of 80+ soldiers
  4. Escaping lords are breaking the game!

So here is the video proof which shows that Lords are cheated right in with full troop size after being defeated. It's rare to observe it directly but Taleworlds can't hide it from us. They do it with Looters and bandits as well, that's why you can never clean up your lands and take some breath. Villages are in constant pressure which increases the starvation problem. They come again as soon as you turn your back. That's not "game depth", that's just broken.

Just for the protocol: He had 63 soldiers when I attacked him. 40+ got killed (not knocked out). He spawns with 63 again. So there is something like a standard troop size which Lords get for free. With them they are able to raid villages or crush weak caravans immediately after you defeated them. You can't even take them into prison to reduce this effect because lords have magic keys to escape very, very fast.

LodLkLj.gif
    its strange ... many time i have seen ennemy lord with low troop wandering village to village to recruit , like the frendly lords.
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops battanian archers

the strong point of sturgia is not their infanterie? i don't have play them but it seem obvious they have great infanterie?
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops battanian archers

hi, i am the only person to thinks the battanian need a normal archer in their troop tree? the strength of this faction is skirmish and archer but you have too search a will before find archer... did the kuzait struglle to find horse archer? or the sturigien for heavy infanterie ect ect? ( its a...
  7. Mod to Increase garrison size

done ^^ chek "bannerlord tweaks" on nexus , it let you configure the garrison bonus for town and castle and other feature and work fine for me , no steamroll anymore
  8. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

The siege tweaks seems simple but effective. AI can't take over if they can't take castles obviously. How are we going to tell Talesworld? I figure they won't hear a single user over this tsunami of complaints. Can we bring their attention to this mod?
    yeah its simple and effective and you can tweak like you want , i dont have touch the renow and xp cause i think it can be game breaking but i double garison bonus and food bonus , i have follow an big ass army of 1600 men to see the result ans it was a massacre ^^ they loss nearly 1/3 just for a casstle and the rest to the town so they can't steamroll further , the time to reinforce the army was gone .
    plus the patch of the dev woo discourage lord to switch side i thinks it pretty good for now.
    waiting for the official patch
  9. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

While your effort is commendable, this can't be the solution. The solution must be in the base game for all our sakes and thr games' sake. Te devs can't rely on people like you to fix their game. Though I would recommend that you approach them with what you did, since adding exp to tournaments etc. Are really valuable changes.
    yeah i agree with you on that , and i don't think the dev rely on the people to fix the game but people are incrediblie fast to do it^^ the dev can't match with thousands of passionnate an skilled people around the world .
    i hope they keep an eyes to the modding communitie for inspiration and maybe aside with some good modder to give a hand ( against retribution of course)
  10. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/49? try this mod , i'm currently using it and no steamrolling for the moment day 150 only lageta fall to the vlandia
  11. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

you're right i was thinking the same on this
    maybe add a casu beli( humilation , conquest ect ect) for war and longer peace time with internal war to get castlle to the other clan and keep us occupate could help too
    (sorry for the bad english not my language)
Back
Top Bottom