Recent content by Emperor of Calradia

1. Emperor of Calradia

Suggestions and ideas

1) More faces,beards,hairstyles.
    2) Ship customization.Its shame that VC have customization,and pirate related game doesn`t.
    3) Unique ships.From pirate myths maybe.
    4) Better ship combat.It laggs as hell.Ships going underwater bug,and combat is boring as whole.Sid`Meier Pirates style combat will be enough for me,unless you can improve current one,which i doubt is possible on current engine.
    5) Unique NPC.Nothing personal,but its unforgivable that you devs of such big mods are so lazy to make different NPC appearances,rather than using default.
    6) Tutorial
    7) Better interface (More simple)
    8 ) More faction related armors.Pirate clothing,Conquistador clothing for Spain.
    9) Faster town screen.
    10) Bigger variety of locations,instead of clones.
    11) More background options like "peasant,and faction related.
    12) Choose country from beginning (for relationship boost)
    13) Better quests maybe.
  2. Emperor of Calradia

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

FastWalrus

Thanks for respond.

By jokes I meant Vodka Men,vodka distillery "description.Haven`t seen everything.In same way you can make Nords to use Deers instead of horses (i already saw Mooses  :smile:,so that won`t surprise me.Youre choice ofcourse.

As for music.I`m not trying to insult modteam taste (or the person who choosed those songs),but they are poorly selected.Again RA3 theme!.Do person who choosed it understand the content of this song? It is good as funny song only,since it is horribly stereotypical.Few are from Fallout.Another bad idea.In general,fine songs,but only if you use them at the right place,and the right place in this situation would be outside game.1920s,communists.Don`t want to sound nerd,but again,Red Wars.Fallout is retrofuturistic U.S.,so we can`t argue that those kind of songs fit in game perfectly.
    Songs instead of soundtracks,in my opinion,is doomed idea.Will get annoying fast (that`s what happenned in my gametime).It is not radiostation,but tracks that you will hear everytime in battle etc.Out-of-place song song, that will be played hundreds of times,is kind of bad decision.I hope you will understand.
  3. Emperor of Calradia

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Dare to say that nothing new found in this mod.So suggestion will be to add era-friendly tournaments and quests.Bar brawls from WF&S and something else.
    Buying any faction item in any country,is not cool either.
    Item stats can be better too.Equal factions.Hunting rifle is better than many weapons,but it is starting weapon.Other weapons should be better or something,to compensate this.Armor stats should not make such difference in Red Wars,like in Native.I can even suggest a crazy idea to remove protection from them,so we can equip armors just for look.Its not medieval mod,so fur hat and gloves won`t protect you from bullets.
    Better variety of items.Armors specifically.Combat armors are "outdated" choice and looks bad.I`m talking about Knight-alike black armor.Replacement for firefighters helmets  :grin: as mentioned by others too.
    Better interface (textures).
    No new factions (in future).I remember "laggs,if we can say so,with other mods.I think you should more concentrate on current factions.

In total would like to see better jokes,and more for non-Vaegir factions,since as far as i have have seen,Vaegirs are main object of jokes.Add comedian in recruitment page.Music is not well suited for gameplay.RA3 main theme is good only for menu.

I am also confused with things such as Whites.Wat? Manhunters replacement is not a good choice.Bad.What`s the point at all,its not realistic mod? The only logical choice for Whites,if we think about same Whites,is being sub faction.Make White claimant for the throne.Even better.Vaegirs should be White empire,and communist character should be claimant.Different flags and titles if possible.Since mod name is Red Wars,it is reasonable to add red revolution.

God bless Calradia,this mod have fast weapon reloads,unlike NW and most mods,so i don`t have to suggest reload speed.
  4. Emperor of Calradia

The Gulag: Bug Reports

Bugs.

One is with village location.Won`t lie,think it was Khergit or Vaegir territory.It looks like there was snowfall.Most building half in snow.Only half of them can be seen.Npc trying to climb up on mountain.

Second with prices.Maybe patch compatibility or else.I had this problem with other "new outdated" mods.Some bad items cost more than better version.Like for example,helmet with 25 head protection have lower price than helmet with 21 head protection.

Errors!.Had them when shot.Also used pistol without carrying bullets.

All at the moment.
  5. Emperor of Calradia

Suggestions

Tested this mod.Not bad.Tournaments not as great as i thought.I will appreciate if AD style tournament will be added (more "comfortable arenas,1vs1 or team vs team.Higher bets and better rewards etc.)

Music can be changed.There was pack on nexus.Combat Animation Enhancement/Decapitation and Dismemberment are two good mods that can be added too i think.

Less important suggestions are few more skins (Mongol skins,Slavic),some hairstyles,beards,and if there is gun mod (early gunpowder era guns),that would be cool to see them (Maybe as option in mod menu,so people wont complain about it).

If possible make factions wear armors based of their real prototypes (As optional download or option in mod menu) (Khergits wear Mongol/Japanese armors,Sarranids wear Ottoman/Persian armors).Standard armors are boring.

Option to disable port (i just don`t need this improvement),and hide all tournament edit options (in case if AD style tournaments will be added).
    Item repair system (usefull since many items that i found had stats -3,-26 etc).

Compatibility with latest patch.I had dialogue errors.I think its because of incompatibility.

Also i want to ask,it is possible to kill captured lords with this mod?

Suggestion for wiki is Music/Sound and Animations section,so we can see which animation and sound mod you used in Floris.

Good Luck.
  6. Emperor of Calradia

Is smaller version possible?

Heloo dudes and mates. Lets get started.I started to play WB few days ago.Not bad game.Never saw similar games.I was looking for module with next things: 5-7 factions:Crusaders,Scandinavians,Mongols,Russians,Japanese 1-2 other factions (Turks for example).Everything realistic except map...
Back
Top Bottom