Recent content by Emir Jaurus

1. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Hey Docm was just thinking how are you going to make higher tier units more useful than lower tier? Because all units get killed by one shot (at least I'm assuming that) for instance Old Guard will die just as easily as militia. I don't know if you could have a skill that makes them reload faster or will it be equipment only that effects reload speed. Also would love to have an early Christmas present more pics perhaps.  :mrgreen:
  2. MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

Does any one know the servers password?
  3. versions and WSE

Worked!! thx  :mrgreen:
  4. versions and WSE

hi,   downloading the mod right know. wondering to i need to download each version or can i just go to the latest? one more thing i know this uses WSE will i need to get a newer version for that? (srry i'm new to this)  
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Question....are you going to have it so musket accuracy can be increased by combat expirence?......btw awesome mod!!!  :mrgreen:
  6. The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

:grin: :grin: thanks, i was able to get it to work.......(btw SWEET MOD)
  7. The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: thanks, i was able to get it installed on 1 computer, however when i tried installing it on another one (to play using local server), it won't work. the only thing i did different was i extracted it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\  ...........instead of the first computer where i extracted it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\  ..................(the 1st pc had steam). For the 2nd pc it acts like everything went fine but when i pop up Warband its NOT on the list of installed mods. when i tried extracting it again, it showed the file in the correct place but with a 'locked' symbol. I have no idea what went wrong :sad: ......help would be appreciated (again)
  8. The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

hi, great looking mod but this is the first mod in rar format that i've downloaded. i feel like a complete noob but i have no idea how to install it. help would greatly be appreciated :smile:  .......(btw i have 7zip installed on my computer. it says that it can unpack rar files but i don't know how to)....
  9. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

amazing mod!! do you have a release date yet.
  10. Game Crashes when entering a city

IT WORKED :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! and lol, it's kinda redundant, cuz i could have played without steam but i wanted to cuz of the achievements.............
  11. Game Crashes when entering a city

okay, so i have this strange bug that causes the game to crash everytime i enter a City. i do NOT have any mods installed, i have NOT altered any files, and i HAVE reinstalled the game once. after i start a character, i kill the bandit that attacks you in the streets and talk to the merchant...
  12. [B] SOUNDS of SUFFER soundmod-- Update coming soon, modder needed!--

just wondering, would it be possible to change the horse sounds (not for the horses themselves, but for mods that have other animals)......of course you have to make sure that the horses didn't use the altered sounds, you wouldn't want a horse that sounded like a cow :grin:
Back
Top Bottom