Recent content by eggymceggface

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Stop the AI from pushing you while you're shooting from cover in a barricade during sieges

During sieges when I take cover behind a barricade in order to shoot the defenders from cover, the AI also tries to do this and ends up constantly pushing me out of the way to do this. It's very annoying, and there's no ability to tell a specific soldier "go away, this one's taken" like you...
  2. Resolved After opting in for beta, the game crashes while loading during launch. Even after reverting back and reinstalling the entire game, it still crashes.

It used to work perfectly fine until I opted in to the beta. Now the game just crashes during loading and I have reinstalled the ENTIRE game and it still doesn't work. I don't know what more to do. I've submitted a crash report via the reporting thing several times. Launching it directly from...
  3. If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

I checked that thread, most of the people arguing with you and flexing were also the ones talking **** about the multiplayer on the multiplayer section of the forum, them + all the guys I've never seen before... In 50 pages I didn't even see a single one of the people I'm seeing on the multiplayer section arguing about your suggestion actually.

We were never against autoblocking in singleplayer, why would we be ? it was already a feature in Warband.

I agree with you.

There were a surprising number of people against adding autoblock. Half of the people like that had their reason as "SP is meant to prepare people for MP".
  4. Application cash The application faced a problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem... fixed

Having a similar crash on launch. Worked before I opted into the beta, now going back and doing everything short of reinstalling doesn't do anything. The game just crashes during the initial loading screen just after launch. Can't play the damn game.
  5. If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

While I am thankful for most of you mp players who understand that just because sp is being worked on doesnt mean mp has been dumped, the amount of mp players saying that SP are always complaining and demanding things be changed with mp is ridiculous.

I started the first thread on autoblock on the taleworlds forum, and the amount of MP players that suddenly cared so much about singleplayer was staggering. Keep in mind, this was a singleplayer suggestion. We didn't want autoblock in MP, we just wanted a toggleable option in singleplayer. This toxicity is not exclusive to either side.
  6. No patch today....

I recall being unable to launch the game after it crashed once. What helped was a simple pc reboot.
    still doesnt work. game launches, no mods enabled, and during the initial loading screen it crashes
  7. No patch today....

After switching to the beta my game crashed on launch, now I opt out of it and the game still crashes. I'm guessing I'm gonna need another update to fix that.
  8. About the pace of the game

Given they've talked about establishing dynasties and heirs I wonder what they're going to do to extend the game out. At the currect rate the game will "end" long before you can establish any kind of "dynasty". Hell, probably before your character even dies.
  9. I can offer the hand of my dead wife in marriage

When I went to talk to the Khan of the Khuzaits, I was able to offer the hand of my dead wife in marriage to one of his relatives. Minor bug but should probably be fixed.
  10. SP - General [BUG REPORT] Freeze on joining tournament in Baltakhand

Ever since e1.0.7 my game freezes and then crashes a few seconds after joining a tournament in Baltakhand. This has happened twice. I don't know if this happens everywhere or not, I've only joined tournaments in Baltakhand, but it's happened twice now.
  11. Anyone else having worse performance today?

I have great FPS most of the time, but every so often my game just freezes for like 15 seconds before going back to where it was. It's incredibly frusturating - is anyone else have this issue?
  12. A few questions about marriage

If you failed that second conversation, you're done. You have to succeed at that conversation to proceed. After you succeed, you'll still have to talk to the father -- but you'll get a new chat option that opens up a barter window for the marriage.

Well then, I understand (sort of) the first one failing meaning no chance, but after the second one she tells you she can't marry you without her family's permission. Up to this point I had not spoken to her family about permission, and now I can't talk to her family about getting permission. It should be explained more clearly imo
  13. A few questions about marriage

So I talked to a lady and failed the chat the second time around. She is saying she can't marry without her family's permission... I go to her father and get the same issue as #1.
  14. Is it just me or does practically every woman look the same?

They all seem to have the same facial structure and similar hair.
  15. A few questions about marriage

You need to speak to the daughter instead in the persuasion conversations and win her over twice or three times before you speak to the father

Not sure but I think no for now

Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom