Recent content by Duh_TaleWorlds

1. Duh_TaleWorlds

Der Spielplatz für Erwachsene

Willkommen zum Spielplatz. Leider ist Wellenbrecher Zigaretten kaufen gegangen und nicht wiedergekommen.
  2. Duh_TaleWorlds

Dev Blog 05/12/19

I feel like there is a misunderstanding. On the one hand, we do have events that can trigger a kingdom decision - such as the capturing of a settlement. More importantly, though, the weighed random selection is for clan leader evaluation (what type of decision do they evaluate how often) - which...
  3. Duh_TaleWorlds

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

Great submissions everybody! I will make sure to share them on our slack :)
  4. Duh_TaleWorlds

How forums members are invited?

I am not saying this is how it works, but ...
  5. Duh_TaleWorlds

Are my dreams coming true? BL beta

Welcome back to the forums in that case :P Regarding your initial question, Callum will clarify these matters when the time is right.
  6. Duh_TaleWorlds

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Rank is solely dependent on time spent on the forums. You can be the highest rank without ever posting. Our second ranked Gheist is at 673 days and no posts.
  7. Duh_TaleWorlds

Who deleted my beta application?

You can find a list of your own posts in your profile. Your post was not deleted. It is located here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382781.msg9095067.html#msg9095067
  8. Duh_TaleWorlds

Dev Blog 14/03/19

It should not be surprising that Dev Blogs serve to generate registrations and newcomer participation. Nothing suggests that these are alt accounts, so I would appreciate if you lot toned down claims to the contrary. If you have any credible evidence, feel free to hit the report button.
  9. Duh_TaleWorlds

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Moderation typically spots and gets rid of alts that behave antagonistically. Naturally, there are ways to delay the inevitable, but that would be a lot of effort for little return in this context.
  10. Duh_TaleWorlds

Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

They are still in the works, but no final decision has been made on the date of release/migration. And just to clarify - I am (currently) not involved in the development of the website.
  11. Duh_TaleWorlds

Taleworlds won't be at E3, will be at Gamescom, matchmaking, blogs

At this point, my community task is primarily focused on working with the globals on structure and policy matters. Beyond that, I am looking at documentation and some development related tasks.
  12. Duh_TaleWorlds

Dev Blog 28/02/19

Most of the current rules have been established in ancient times and their enforcement is to a large degree up to the interpretation of our community volunteers. Just like in this case.  :P
  13. Duh_TaleWorlds

"More realism equals better game" is FALLACY - Change my mind

I don't think anyone is actually claiming what the title proposes. Most games are realistic to some degree because that synergizes with our experiences/knowledge of life. I.e. some level of realism helps our overall immersion and raises accessability ( :iamamoron:) because the gameplay makes...