Recent content by drdoom151

1. drdoom151

Main Topic

nanotrk said:
    hi your mod is very good thanks for this mod.
    is this mod will be save compatable with v3.0.2 ?
    or new uploads of v4.0 will be save compatable with old uploads of v4.0?
    and when version v4.0 will pass beta and become full ?

Before asking questions like these please take the time to read 3 pages back. It gives an answer to all of the above questions.
    No it will not be savegame compatible and the beta will last for approximately a week.

2. drdoom151

Main Topic

lolitablue said:
    Quintillius said:
    3rd upload of beta coming in an hour.
    -> ModdB: 45 minutes
    -> Steam: already finished
    Steamcommunity.com

Hi Quintillius

Please my friend, sorry to ask you an other once more....

But, can you give us a clear link to the 3rd upload of beta (the last)... in the presentation page (first post).
    The link to Mbdb doesn't work.... and steam it's not very clear about upload...
    I'm not sure to have the last upload.

Thank you, have a good day.

This one should work:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas/downloads/nova-aetas-v40-public-beta
  3. drdoom151

Bug Reporting HQ

Faladar requires 45 strength.

Not sure if actually a bug, since my search found that you mentioned it's one of the most powerful swords. The required strength still seemed weird to me, so reporting this just to be safe.

2c713f850803ee2217224adf23fc8007.png
  4. drdoom151

Bug Reporting HQ

drdoom151 said:
    The map icon for my farm seems to be a knight on a horse.

To add to this bug, today I encountered a lord who seems to have a portable farm and town around him.  :lol:

c439f42c7e0d86c71be64cb295388536.png

09d0329c762883f747bb77b3859d6101.png

Edit:
    Starting a new game seems to have fixed this for me, which makes me think I possibly loaded the wrong save, which was still v2.0.
  5. drdoom151

Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Time to take a break... after 4 months  :party:.

You totally earned it. You certainly deserve a cold beer and a tasty sandwich.
  6. drdoom151

Bug Reporting HQ

The map icon for my farm seems to be a knight on a horse.
  7. drdoom151

Main Topic

froggy12 said:
    i cant find the download for 1.5 does any1 know where it is?

1.5 isn't going to be released, it'll be 2.0 next, which will be released someday soon.
  8. drdoom151

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Absolutely loving this mod! Good work, I look forward to the next update(s)!
  9. drdoom151

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Simply said: One of the best mods I've played so far. Very promising for a version 0.6!

10. drdoom151

SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

If there isn't war at the start of the game, would this be an indication of a bug which won't start any wars?
  11. drdoom151

SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

Hello Raudentius,

I have been playing this mod for a few days now and can't stop putting it aside. I'm in love with the textures and trooptrees, it really feels as if alot of effort was put in the details: big thumbs up to you!

I do have a  comment on the side though, I have been playing this with a single savegame all this time. However, not a single war has started during all the time I've been playing. Every nation is at peace, so the last days I've just been building relationships with the lords, but I'm about to quit simply because there is no war. Also, as a proud dutchman I am missing some... activity in the Dutch part of the map. The only villages there are Nijmegen and Groningen, eventhough that part of the map has much unused space. How about a castle or town? If so, I would suggest Zwolle (Which used to be much larger than Amsterdam before the 16 hundreds) or Amsterdam.

Two simple suggestions of features I'd like to see in this mod:
    - Being able to recruit 'Farmers' in the Taverns
    - Diplomacy being included.
  12. drdoom151

Killing Musicians

damonkey said:
    Why shoot the guy playing music, instead of the guy next to him with a loaded musket, who will probably rape the team?

Exactly my thought. Probably because it's an easy kill.
  13. drdoom151

Killing Musicians

Hawkes said:
    Killing musicians is as bad as killing a ranker. Musicians weren't designed to make people turn pacifist, because someone is 'playing music' - you bought this game to fight and kill, people who get upset over being killed as a musician are childish in my opinion.

Alright I get your point, but don't you think that it's kind off cheap to kill a musician when there's other enemies around? My personal thought is that people who kill musicians are childish, because most musicians are defenseless.
  14. drdoom151

Killing Musicians

Hello everyone! I've been seeing a lot of people killing musicians lately so I'm wondering what your opinion is on this matter. I personally think musicians shouldn't be killed, unless they are armed or are preventing a round from ending. I don't kill musicians, simply because it was something...
Back
Top Bottom