Recent content by djogloc02

1. djogloc02

SP Dark Ages [Submod] Blood Eagle-Independent VC mod (released 3.3)

There are random crashes and if I click on camp the game crash. Before being a vassal of West Seaxe, the camp worked fine with only one exception where it crashed, but now it crashes every time.
    Storyline campaign, 2.036 game version with 3.4 version of the mod.
  2. djogloc02

SP Other Tainted Paths

Yea but it gives times to the soldiers near you to attack him.
  3. djogloc02

Bug Reports and Suggestions

Try pressing and holding W when loading into battle. That helped me with that problem.
  4. djogloc02

Bug Reports and Suggestions

This kind of been reported already but in a different place on the map, so I hope this helps...
    Taking a walk around the streets of Khun and Zayild and pressing Tab makes the game CTD, doesn't matter if you talk to anyone or not, even tried going to the arena by door and pressing tab there, still CTD.
    I think that will happen with every single city, lucky there is a single town that somehow already had the option to talk with guild master, so I can take quests there. I really think you should make all interactions with NPCs like guild masters already possible to do by the town menu.
  5. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

The enterprises give way more money than in vanilla, so I am fine with 15 relation points. I would really complain however if their income was like in the native when you consider the wages of troops and elite troops.
  6. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    djogloc02 said:
    15 relation points? Not sure if that's a good idea considering some stupid quests the guild masters such as... "We heard some time ago travelers on the road were attacked by Queen Aegea..."
    No-one is standing beside you with a gun pointed at your head saying "BUILD THEM NOW!".

Well, actually there are people doing that, my troops. I only have a 10k positive balance because of my enterprises and the mercenary payment.
  7. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

15 relation points? Not sure if that's a good idea considering some stupid quests the guild masters such as... "We heard some time ago travelers on the road were attacked by Queen Aegea..."
    Yeah right, like I am going to try to defeat a 360 elite army.
    By the way, I don't have 15 relations with many towns and I still managed to built enterprises there.
  8. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Ah, true, man, it's been a long time since I played Warband... 
    By the way, another question, what are your tips on defeating the Third Legion Outpost? I know you can siege it with the help of a Visavo and his troops, so, what's your suggestion on the kind of troops I should bring.
    I was thinking of bringing good archers and cav archers and let them use all their ammo and just let the infantry and cavalry stand closer and hold position (while using shields).
  9. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Yes, I did read Hakkon's lore before joining them, I knew their army was going to be good all-around, but I expected they would do some damage. About the marshal, I wanna take my time before joining a faction and raise my proficiencies and stats first. I guess I gotta deal with the pain and hope for the best until my contract ends. For sure I am not entering that battle with the Sultan again. Thanks for the help and tips.

I really don't like autocalc battles in Warband, I 've seen elite troops die for some random footmen or even bandits in other mods.
  10. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

lol. I always made my cavalry and mounted archers flank or even go behind the enemy and order the  charge when the enemy charge, but then a time ago I tried having them follow me and let the infantry take the charge, then I would ride to the backs of the Draharan cavalry and fight them, everyone would be really close to each other and I would  try to follow and hit them hard. It did work better and killed many of them, it's just these royal riders and assassins that are excellent at their job (as it should be, but sometimes it feels I am fighting Space Marines  :razz:)
  11. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Yea, right now they don't have that much elite troops with exceptions because we picked off some lonely lords.. but I just wanted to leave this here, 512 Hakkon troops (Emperor Hakkon's party was there) agaisnt the Sultan, 312, 30 shadow assassins and a good ammount of royal riders...
    We got destroyed in a matter of minutes... I know they are pretty elite, but this? By the way the screenshot below is just one of the best situations for Hakkon... These Royal Riders were only killed because they were already really wounded.
    K6WPCQY.jpg

Don't take me wrong, so far having lots of fun in this mod, I guess I just picked the wrong foes...
  12. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thanks but I am afraid it will serve for nothing if lords keep being ridiculous and doing silly thing such as refusing to follow me to defeat a enemy lord or even to leave castle or city to help me (most of the time they do leave the city/castle, but sometimes... ) I am thinking of once my second contract ends, I will move to Maccavia, had enough frustrations already with this war... sometimes it seems just the veteran legionaries do some kind of damage.

Also by the way, why do most, if not every single Kailoth/Drahara lord have a good amount of elite troops? Like 30 shadow warriors, I suppose it's purposed, considering the lore behind Drahara.
  13. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I am so... I don't know, how the **** do you defeat Drahara? Like, the only battles I won is with damage on easiest, like, our infantry is not even militia, it's legionnaries, veteran/imperial spearmen with imperial knights, perisno maiden rangers  and champions, mercenary knights, all of them hardened warriors, and yet, I order them to attack a simple archer division and they get rekt, a light rider killed my maiden champion... it was like 186 vs 214, but still...
  14. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Lazy Buttons said:
    The size of a lord's party also depends on how lucky he was lately with rescued prisoners, as well as how much wealth he has. Check their info - those lords with very few troops probably have wealth in range of 5-10k aurums.

Which damage difficult should I play on? Normal to me and allies?
    That's up to you. Nobody will judge. My personal recommendation is always normal damage to allies, because otherwise you won't really experience the full potential of army battles, and won't have to utilize your tactics/units to their fullest potential.
    As for other settings? That's up to you.
    I personally have everything set to max, except damage to myself (1/4 - 1/2 usually), and automatic blocking. (I suck at blocking, and most units in Perisno attack like a hurricane, which means I'll be lucky to block one swing out of ten)

That's because of faster combat speed and good combat AI, I generally use average speed and AI, and good campaign AI.

As someone said, Kingslayer could be a lot better... at least it was better than my previous bastard sword.
  15. djogloc02

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Thanks for the answer.
    Which damage difficult should I play on? Normal to me and allies? Does the combat AI and campaign Ai affects everyoe or just my enemies? It's strange to see a great host of Draharan lords (1000+) and most of Hakkon lords have small parties... (20-50) witha few having 120-140 and 200-240 (except the Emperor which was captured  :ohdear:)
Back
Top Bottom